Author Topic: Furi Kuri  (Read 2921 times)

Offline Gloriano

• silver dracon
  • Oh
You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star.- Nietzsche

When in despair I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won; there have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions
Aaaaand done. I think it's a pretty good theory, personally... :)
- Eddie Kent Woo, Setekh, Steak (of Steaks), AWACS. Seriously, just pick one.
HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS, now V3.0. Bringing Modders Together since January 2001.
THE HARD LIGHT ARRAY. Always makes you say wow.

Offline ZylonBane

• The Infamous
Detective's Story sucked. Yes, it was dripping with noir, and was interesting up until the point where he found Trinity. Then it just fell to pieces.

Why did Trinity even agree to meet this guy when she'd apparently been through this routine many times before, all with tragic results for the investigator involved? And since when can you resist being taken over by an Agent?

Bleah.
ZylonBane's opinions do not represent those of the management.

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions
Originally posted by ZylonBane
And since when can you resist being taken over by an Agent?

Bleah.

Yeah, that was my biggest gripe with it all, actually. Still, I liked the way it told the story, I guess. :)
- Eddie Kent Woo, Setekh, Steak (of Steaks), AWACS. Seriously, just pick one.
HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS, now V3.0. Bringing Modders Together since January 2001.
THE HARD LIGHT ARRAY. Always makes you say wow.

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?
heh, maybe Trinity knew he had something special, like that "will" to resist agents. Anyway, I don't care about that, the problem is trivial, the thing remains cool.
SCREW CANON!

Offline ZylonBane

• The Infamous
Yeah, that's more than a little special. Like nobody can do that except people that aren't physically plugged into the Matrix. This makes our detective potentially more powerful than even Neo. Yet Trinity was all, "See ya!"

Bah, I say.

Offline Nico

• Venom
No? As far as I know, they can't take trinity, neo or any other over, or they'd have done it already, don't you think?
SCREW CANON!

Offline ZylonBane

• The Infamous
You might want to read my post a little more carefully.

Offline Fury

• The Curmudgeon
Originally posted by Venom
Where the hell did you get the Tenchi Muyo movies? "curses kazaa"

Bittorrent.
I see you bught the DVD of Hoshi no koe, so, I heard the version dubbed by the auithor and his wife wasn't in it after all ( it was planed for the Z1 edition ), is that true?

Me? Nope, I haven't bought a single anime DVD or VHS so far.

Offline Gortef

• A meat popsicle
Yep Detective Story and Beyond were my favourites too in Animatrix. The character style in Beyond was not exactly my taste but animation was smooth and good.

*snif* Gits - SAC ends soon... damn that was a good series.

Hey if you would like to see some extra cute and sweet stuff watch Tiny Snow Fairy Sugar. No hard issues, no violence, easy to watch. A nice series ^^

Of course I must recommend Gundam SEED too, it's been licenced so DVD's (not HK bootleg ones) should be found on stores pretty soon I hope.
Habeeb it...

Offline Fury

• The Curmudgeon
GitS-SAC ends soon? It's got 52 eps if I remember correctly and only 22 are fansubbed.

Offline Nico

• Venom
Nope, SAC won't end anytime soon, it was planed as a 26 episodes series, but had so much sucess they've decided to make a second season. Me is happy :D

Mr. Fury: well, I assumed that since in your table, in the last row, it's said "DVD" :p
SCREW CANON!

Offline NeoHunter

• Primo Novus Venator
Furi kuri? One of the weirdest Japanese animes I have ever seen. Don't understand what is going on.

Offline Fury

• The Curmudgeon
Mr. Fury: well, I assumed that since in your table, in the last row, it's said "DVD" :p

"DVD+R". :) Meaning that I have burned that series to DVD+R discs. I have numbered my anime DVD+R discs so that I can find the eps I am looking for when necessary. :D

About time I updated that list. What pissed me the most that I had forgotten to write down how much X-series file size was, had to copy the files to hard drive from two DVD+R discs to found out. :p
« Last Edit: October 18, 2003, 02:11:45 am by 173 »

Offline Gortef

• A meat popsicle
Nope, SAC won't end anytime soon, it was planed as a 26 episodes series, but had so much sucess they've decided to make a second season. Me is happy :D

Really!! Yay!!  \o/ :D
Habeeb it...