Author Topic: Britney to drop sprog on live TV?  (Read 2193 times)

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
Britney to drop sprog on live TV?
Indeed.  Dunno where the 'gown' bit came from.

Now, in Scots (best translation I can do seeing as some of it really doesn't make sense - pissing in a crisps packet?);

Bloody 'ell.  Had to catch the Clockwork Orange down to the chippy for some grub, but found oot the bog in me flat had gone a bit Pete Tong.  And after spending ages in the lift, too. I'd had a bit too much of the bevvy that night, so ah whipped ma todger out and pished into an empty bag of crisps (Walkers salt n vinegar if you must know) - any port in a storm and all that.  Anyways, ah parked ma arse on the sofa to watch the telly, only for my mate to give me a ring on the moblie asking for me to grab him some grub from the Spar and pick up his dry cleaning.  To which, of course, I told him to get tae feck.

Offline Carl

• Render artist
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/
it was a can. like what pringles come in. and darn it, i forgot about "packet". An0n once refered to his bath robe as a gown.
"Gunnery control, fry that ****er!" - nuclear1

Offline vyper

• The Sexy Scotsman
"Dressing gown" is the correct term.
"But you live, you learn.  Unless you die.  Then you're ****ed." - aldo14

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...
Originally posted by aldo_14

Thinking about it, I find it hard to think of a better word.

Bawsack, perhaps.  Or thingie (and extensions thereof).  Perhaps numpty.

"baby"?

Anyone can watch the miracle of life, just watch a documentary on PBS or Discovery. This is just a publicity stunt. She should just get it over with and pose for Playboy already.

Oh and Carl, you forgot bollocks. I love that word. ^_^

Ah, slang is wonderful.