Author Topic: T-V War First Screens  (Read 4282 times)

Offline Thor

• Captain of the GTD Sparta
Here are the very first screens from the Mod.  If you can't get to them throught the links, go through the link in my sig, then to the screens page.  Enjoy.

http://tvwarproject.dreamstation.com/images/screen01.jpg?50m=image

http://tvwarproject.dreamstation.com/images/screen02.jpg?50m=image
I can't believe my profile is still active... member since  July 25, 2002

Offline Solatar

Well people? What do you think? If we get our file on the web, these can be yours! And believe it or not. I can't even get the friggin file to my staff.

EDIT: Cool, I got over three hundred posts, in under two months.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2002, 09:41:25 pm by 691 »

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
What the hell is going on there?
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline vadar_1

• Mr. Crispy
    • http://dynamic4.gamespy.com/~freespace/hosted/fullcircle/
Originally posted by GalacticEmperor
What the hell is going on there?

well in the first one... some unrecongized ship blows up with the default explosion over a boring background in a blurry image.

the second one... well same thing.
"Shockingly, checking Draw Lines Between Marked Icons draws lines between the marked icons. " -Volition quality help files

Projects;
The Full Circle Project (site down - server side problem)
Paradox (site down - server side problem)

Offline Bobboau

• Just a MODern kinda guy
    Just MODerately cool
    And MODest too
thats an anubis fighter!!
and you call that mega high resolution earth boring

and you will note there is the old FS1 shock wave map
Bobboau, bringing you products that work... in theory
learn to use PCS
creator of the ProXimus Procedural Texture and Effect Generator
My latest build of PCS2, get it while it's hot!
PCS 2.0.3

DEUTERONOMY 22:11
Thou shalt not wear a garment of diverse sorts, [as] of woollen and linen together

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?
meh, I can't get either to the pics or to the site, file error unknown, what the hell?
SCREW CANON!

Offline Killfrenzy

• Slaughter-class cruiser
  • Randomly Existing
*Sniff* 404 and no hotlinking!:(
Death has more impact than life, for everyone dies, but not everyone lives. [/b]
-Tomoe Hotaru (Sailor Saturn
------------
Founder of Shadows of Lylat

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Originally posted by Killfrenzy
*Sniff* 404 and no hotlinking!:(

Ditto.
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Solatar

Give credit for the Earth MODEL, to TBP team. Its the earth atmosphere thing. One of the best models I've ever seen. Once we get our hosting, I'll spend a few hours uploading, then everyone can play.

A lot of us are just getting this.

A Hotlinking Error Has Occured!

We have detected a hotlinking error. Hotlinking is when you link to images or NON html files on dreamstation.com from another host. Hotlinking is not allowed for our FREE Accounts. Hotlinking is allowed for our paid accounts. Your account can be upgraded in the user section when you have logged in.

Offline Solatar

Yeah, I just got that also. Didn't get it before. Thor, the sites broken.

Offline Thor

If you can't get to them throught the links, go through the link in my sig, then to the screens page. Enjoy.

It s the t-v war project link by the way.

Edit:  I looked into it, and I can't seem to find the site anymore.  Give me a few minutes.

Offline Thor

Ok, the pictures ain't there because the site is missing.  all of it.  I'll stick up there now.

Edit: AHHHH!  Both my sites are gone!  HELP HLP!  I really need hosting now.

Edit 2:  It's not accepting my files.  The sites are both down untill I can get somewhere new to place them.  Sorry guys.  It'll be a while longer.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2002, 08:28:49 am by 850 »

Offline Thor

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
De-activating subsystem targeting? Haven't seen that before.

Offline Solatar

Yeah, press alt-s and subsystem targeting is deactivated. Press s to ativate it. Same goes for targeting, alt-t deactivates targeting. I used cheat codes to explode the Aten right at the correct time in the second screeny, but the first I caught on the fly.

Offline Killfrenzy

• Randomly Existing
Hmm....is it me or does Terra not look that spherical.....?
Death has more impact than life, for everyone dies, but not everyone lives. [/b]
------------

Offline Solatar

That's cause its not. Have you played TBP? Its the earth atmosphere models. its just a circle, not a sphere. Only Europe is shown, not the other hemisphere. Still, its the best graphically I could find, anywhere. All of the others went pixlel when I upsized them.

Offline Killfrenzy

• Randomly Existing
Meh.......whatever.

It just looks odd in that screen.......
------------

what fighter are you using? pretty earth, though...i like the contrast..:nod: :cool:
"Got Life?"
"Three days he rose again, fulfilling all the prophecies of the Word of God; this man's name was Jesus Christ!"
"What will tomarrow bring? Keep in mind this phrase: we are all a vapor in God's eyes..."
"God knows no time, for he is ETERNAL...":nod:
John 3:16-Pick up a bible and see what it's all about...:nod: