[l]*YES*[/l][/b]
12 (34.3%)
I'll vote later
8 (22.9%)
What's the question again?
15 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Voting closed: October 09, 2002, 12:14:47 am

Author Topic: Cactus!  (Read 13755 times)

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
  • I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
Nah. I made a temporary ruling that any threads started by myself entitled 'Cactus!' are on-topic.

a'ight, power to the people! We shall be able to cactus at will. Now i am sleepy, good night y'all..

~Lowrider~ Cypress Hill = It's a way fo life
Copyright ©1976, 2003, KT Enterprises. All rights reserved

"I don't want to get laid right now. I want to get drunk."- Mars

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp
Good night.  And don't forget to turn off your cactus.
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline Zeronet

• Hanger Man
Originally posted by Shrike
There is a cactus in your mind

Not quite, its "There is a hold in your mind".
Got Ether?

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
Your cactus is misaligned.  You should get it rotated.
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
Ah, so everything is a cactus; never mind what I said earlier in that case. :D

I finally solved that cactus a few minutes ago. There was a little trick to it; you had to use the cactus theorem to expand the cactus into a series. Now that this is done, it's time for some cactus designing in FRED2...

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
Cactus designing in FRED?  :wtf:

Offline diamondgeezer

Prolly he meant CED

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
Don't you people get it?

There is a cactus in your mind!

Offline Fineus

• ...But you *have* heard of me.
  • Administrator
    • Hard Light Productions
What happens if you talk to it, will it grow? :lol:

Offline diamondgeezer

The consequences of the cactus growing are probably not something you'd want to think about...

Offline Sesquipedalian

• Atankharz'ythi
Ouch!  The thorns are pricking my brains!  Ow!  Damn it, now I have to stop thinking.  Ouch!  Did it again.  OUCH!  Okay, I have to stop now.  OW!
Sesqu... Sesqui... what?
Sesquipedalian, the best word in the English language.

The Scroll of Atankharzim | FS2 syntax highlighting

Offline Borealis

• Resident Blonde
[color=sky blue]*jumps on bandwagon*...or should I say spamwagon? :D

My cactus want's justice[/color]

In God we trust.  All others must show data.

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
I have a cactus.  It's about 8 inches tall, and shaped like a...... cactus.  And green. and spiky.  In other words, a cactus. Obviously.  God, i'm bored........

Surprisingly for a (hot)desert plant, it doesn't seem to mind Scottish temperatures.  At least, it never complains.

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
Originally posted by Shrike
I'm writing an essay and need an outlet.

a drink would be better.

Offline diamondgeezer

But a cactus would be best.

I have to confess, my cactus is a actually a bonsai Blue Spruce. But I still tell people it's a cactus.

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
How very strange...

That's OK, Shrike, I find spamming here a late-night essay relief, too.

"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline Stunaep

• Thread Necrotech.... we bring the dead to life!
Originally posted by WMCoolmon
Arrgh!! We're doomed! Now even Shrike is spamming! :eek:

;)

what do you mean even? He's always been like that. :D

Oh, a friend of mine collects cactuses. You could turn to him!
"Post-counts are like digital penises. That's why I don't like Shrike playing with mine." - an0n
Bah. You're an admin, you've had practice at this spanking business. - Odyssey

Offline Styxx

• Hard Light Productions
Hmmm... cactus.

Okay, I confess, I have no idea what this is all about. :p
Probably away. Contact through email.

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill