Author Topic: oT => Anyone have those old [V] logos?  (Read 4101 times)

Offline vadar_1

• Mr. Crispy
    • http://dynamic4.gamespy.com/~freespace/hosted/fullcircle/
oT => Anyone have those old [V] logos?
I remember them from the VBB, someone made a whole bunch of that giant :v: , each with a different alteration of some kind... thats all I can remember of it. Anyone download those?
"Shockingly, checking Draw Lines Between Marked Icons draws lines between the marked icons. " -Volition quality help files

Projects;
The Full Circle Project (site down - server side problem)
Paradox (site down - server side problem)

Offline diamondgeezer

an0n is possibly the man to talk to. I remember him posting one or two of them here a while ago...

Offline heretic

• http://www.warpstorm.com
Nazi: Carl made them.
VBB survivor: June 1999 until the end. Only banned 2 or 3 times (I think)

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
    • http://nodewar.penguinbomb.com/forum
Carl made a few friendly, comical ones, then I made some semi-offensive and more violent ones.

Observe:

"I.....don't.....CARE!!!!!" ---- an0n
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat
~-=~!@!~=-~ : Nodewar.com

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
Originally posted by an0n

:lol: Fantastic!

We should also collect the ones for RF and RF2, with the mining helmet and dictator's cap.
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
There's my *****.

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...
actually that's CARL's ***** an0n ;)

that rotating head is pretty neat, i remember when you said you were going to download Flash to do that :)

actually, i still think you could have done it better... you have frame 1 with it right, then frame 2 is 90 degrees, frame 3 is 180 degrees, frame 4 is 270 degrees, and frame 5 is back where frame 1 is... that explains why it 'pauses'...

also make it more smooth

nonetheless, all that stuff you guys did cracks me up... those things you and Carl did :)

it's rotating on the wrong axis though, as soon as i get a chance i'm going to make it rotate 3D (you know, so you see the back of the head... ) smoothly :)

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...
similar to an0n's rotating head, but without the 'delay':

also similar to an0n's rotating head, but smooth... EDIT:  And lower in quality :)
« Last Edit: October 22, 2002, 03:35:34 pm by 594 »

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
  • I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
How is the bottom one that much differnet than an0ns? i like his better :)

Top is too fast.

Stealth:  make one with a Vasudan-esqe head on it.
Copyright ©1976, 2003, KT Enterprises. All rights reserved

"I don't want to get laid right now. I want to get drunk."- Mars

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...
Originally posted by Knight Templar
How is the bottom one that much differnet than an0ns? i like his better :)
his stops at the starting point too long

Top is too fast.
actually it's not, it's only four frames, so it jumps by 90 degrees each time

Stealth:  make one with a Vasudan-esqe head on it.
give me a picture of a vasudan esqe head and i'll do it

Offline Stryke 9

• Village Person
    Reset count: 4
Dammit an0n, I accidentially clicked on a link to the Todd-o-Love, and it's ALL YOUR FAULT!

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Originally posted by Stryke 9
...accidentially clicked...

:doubt:
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...
Originally posted by Sandwich

:doubt:

sounds slightly suspicious to me too :p

Offline Stryke 9

• Village Person
    Reset count: 4
Aw, shut up. I didn't even know really what the Todd-o-Love WAS before about ten minutes ago...:rolleyes:

Aah, back in the good old days. Man, I wish it was eleven minutes ago again...:D

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
  • I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
actually it's not, it's only four frames, so it jumps by 90 degrees each time

yes, i know :) still too fast

give me a picture of a vasudan esqe head and i'll do it

i'll find one sometime this weekend, i am leaving in a bit to go to a concert.
Copyright ©1976, 2003, KT Enterprises. All rights reserved

"I don't want to get laid right now. I want to get drunk."- Mars

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
Todd... of... love..? Do I even want to know?
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline heretic

• http://www.warpstorm.com
newbies :rolleyes:
VBB survivor: June 1999 until the end. Only banned 2 or 3 times (I think)

Offline Kamikaze

• A Complacent Wind
    • http://www.nodewar.com
Originally posted by GalacticEmperor
Todd... of... love..? Do I even want to know?

no, no and no - unless you're one of those horridly curious types like stryke over there *points and cackles*

newbies :rolleyes:

:lol:
Science alone of all the subjects contains within itself the lesson of the danger of belief in the infallibility of the greatest teachers in the preceding generation . . .Learn from science that you must doubt the experts. As a matter of fact, I can also define science another way: Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts. - Richard Feynman

Offline Petrarch of the VBB

• Koala-monkey
These are frelling amazing! Any more? Like the RF ones? You could do a miner with a pick axe stuck in his head or something!