Author Topic: Galatic Terran Intelligence  (Read 1243 times)

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Galatic Terran Intelligence
Does anyone have a cbani for Galactic Terran Intelligence, in the style of the SOC cbanims for the FS2 missions?

If not, would any of you be up for making one?  You'll be appropriately credited, of course.

We need it for the Terran-Vasudan War Project.  There'll be several GTI loop missions you can play, in the style of SOC.  But they'll look dumb without the logo. :)

I also need FS1-sized cbani for my own campaign, Fortunes of War.  I'd really appreciate it if someone also made one for me.  But more people are interested in the T-V War (well, maybe at least until my campaign is released :p).

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
There is one for the GTVI in there but I don't know of any GTI one.

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • FLAMES OF WAR
I have s suggestion. If you choose to play the GTI missions, you can't play several others that take place on the same time you are doing GTI missions. Make's the game more interesting and realistic.
Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
AFAIK there was no GTI logo. The Silent Threat missions all used the default GTA logo for their briefings.
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Yeah, but a special GTI logo would be nice. :)

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
If you want to make your own just add on some extra glows, stars and such stuff to the GTA logo; that is what they did for the GTVI one.

Offline Killfrenzy

• Slaughter-class cruiser
  • Randomly Existing
Did they? I don't really remember seeing the GTVI logo - only the GTA, PVN, GTVA, NTF and SOC logos......oh yeah, and the HOL logo in the first game......
Death has more impact than life, for everyone dies, but not everyone lives. [/b]
-Tomoe Hotaru (Sailor Saturn
------------
Founder of Shadows of Lylat