Author Topic: Recognizing talent...  (Read 2227 times)

I would like to take this opportunity to give thanks to certain artists who have made our game even finer than it is already:

Aldo/Darkage - for excellent models

Bobboau/IceFire/Jake Logan  Neato weapons

This is NOT a complete thank you, there are MANY others who have fallen under my radar at the moment but their hard work and selfless contributions are greatly appreciated by us all (I'm sure)! :nod:

As my skills are slowly improving I have learned to make most of what they had to offer work together...(But still learning)

Bobboau - There exists a Wasp missile SSM already so for my use I renamed your Wasp - Death Blossom (in tribute to the Last Starfighter)... BTW I thought the Aurora pack was Psychodelic... Was this inspired by a personal experience? :lol:

OK people if you wanna give a shout out to someone as an individual (or mod team) shout it loud and proud here!

RT Mod Team
   Bab5 Mod Team
   Inferno Mod Team
   T-V War Team

All are A #1 super :yes:
« Last Edit: November 17, 2002, 09:28:55 pm by 622 »
Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide target selection !

ICQ#: 5256653
[email protected]

Projects: Gundam TC, Trek BTFF, REF, and Beyond Redemption
http://photo.starblvd.net/Star_Dragon

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
  • I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
I'm certain there was a thread like this 2 months ago but w/e

Setekh ~If it weren't for him, we wouldn't even be talking now. His renders are still best in the community despite his abscense.

Thunder ~ We wouldn't be here without this man either. This man is a living.. uh.. Legend? ;)

Darkage ~ This guy is all talent, his latest work has reminded me and hopefully he will continue to remind us all.

Inquisitor ~ Another long standing vet. This guy is behind the Source Code Project and has been hard at work for a long time now.

Woomeister ~ The Sheer amount of Models this dude has done.. not to mention quality. One word - Inferno :cool:

Kazan ~ Another old timer, this dude is talented.

Venom ~ Over The Top

an0n ~ Makes online life more than interesting. Keep it up :nod:

Zylonbane ~ the infamous

IceFire ~ VWatch, forums and Archives. This dudes older than dirt in the FS community. also BWO.

Bobby (Boboua?) ~ Having the hardest goddman name to spell in the entire community. oh and some models and source code junk.. crappy lil campaign called Black Water Ops.  :p ;)

Now i know there's a crapload I forgot, i've only been following this community for a year, so this is what I know.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2002, 02:39:17 am by 675 »
Copyright ©1976, 2003, KT Enterprises. All rights reserved

"I don't want to get laid right now. I want to get drunk."- Mars

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?
Originally posted by Knight Templar
Venom ~ Over The Top  

now that's quite a resume :p
SCREW CANON!

Offline tomcat

• Dark Lord of Truespace
"IceFire ~ VWatch, forums and Archives. This dudes older than dirt in the FS community. also BWO"
u forgot his biggest child The Babylon Project ;7
Truespace is the path of the Dark Side
-----------------------------------------------
Dark Truespace Master Tomcat

Offline Killfrenzy

• Slaughter-class cruiser
  • Randomly Existing
Two guys I'd like to mention:

Dark (the guy who was modding long before most of us were!)

And of course:

DaveB! (Without him, NONE of us would be here!)
Death has more impact than life, for everyone dies, but not everyone lives. [/b]
-Tomoe Hotaru (Sailor Saturn
------------
Founder of Shadows of Lylat

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
Heiko Herman-- He programmed all of the tools we use!

Offline Darkage

• CRAZY RENDER RABBIT
HLP is a place of talent:)
[email protected]
Returned from the dead.

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
HLP is the talent depo!

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
Woops, I forgot his heighness , Sandwich.

After all, he has the biggest gun here.. that's certainly a talent. :p

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
    • http://nodewar.penguinbomb.com/forum
a/s/l?

EDIT: Dammit, wrong forum.

Errr....Wait a minute, now I remember what I was doing. Nick-searches are teh cool.

*reads KT's post*
*:wtf:*

Cool. I'm the only troll on the list.

And Dark was modding before everyone. He pioneered the sport.........err.......art.
"I.....don't.....CARE!!!!!" ---- an0n
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat
~-=~!@!~=-~ : Nodewar.com

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...

Offline Anaz

Originally posted by Unknown Target
HLP is the talent depo!

In everything except spelling :D
Arrr. I'm a pirate.

AotD, DatDB, TVWP, LM. Ph34r.

You WILL go to warpstorm...

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
    • http://nodewar.penguinbomb.com/forum
*chuckles*

Poor Shrike.
"I.....don't.....CARE!!!!!" ---- an0n
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat
~-=~!@!~=-~ : Nodewar.com

Offline Nuclear1

Nuclear1---Complete uslessness and spam man. Has good idea for campaign, but couldn't get someone to help him if he knocked on their door and payed them.

:nervous: *me go away now*
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
Where'd Dark run and hide to anyways? He's got what.. 3 posts here? Back in March or sometin.

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Originally posted by Knight Templar
Woops, I forgot his heighness , Sandwich.

After all, he has the biggest gun here.. that's certainly a talent. :p

Beware the Serious Sandwich! ;) :p
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill