Author Topic: is it jut me or are there "s"es popping up everywhere  (Read 4251 times)

is it jut me or are there "s"es popping up everywhere
see topic. can see the letter "s" popping up a lot in poeple's posts, even posts by users who have perfect spelling ohterwhise.

BTW, i mean "s"es at places they don't belong, causing words such as shere, shear, and that kinda stuff.
just another newbie without any modding, FREDding or real programming experience

you haven't learned masochism until you've tried to read a Microsoft help file.  -- Goober5000
I've got 2 drug-addict syblings and one alcoholic whore. And I'm a ****ing sociopath --an0n
You cannot defeat Windows through strength alone. Only patience, a lot of good luck, and a sledgehammer will do the job. --StratComm

Offline kode

• The Swedish Chef
  • The Swede
    • http://theswe.de
I shaven't snoticed.
Pray, v. To ask that the laws of the universe be annulled in behalf of a single petitioner confessedly unworthy.
- Ambrose Bierce
<Redfang> You're almost like Stryke 9 or an0n
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."
- Aldous Huxley
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Originally posted by kode
I s haven't s noticed.

did you do that on purpose?
just another newbie without any modding, FREDding or real programming experience

you haven't learned masochism until you've tried to read a Microsoft help file.  -- Goober5000
I've got 2 drug-addict syblings and one alcoholic whore. And I'm a ****ing sociopath --an0n
You cannot defeat Windows through strength alone. Only patience, a lot of good luck, and a sledgehammer will do the job. --StratComm

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Seems to be a database sissue... we're working on it.
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Styxx

• Hard Light Productions
Can you post a link to an sexample? I looked around but didn't find anything...
Probably away. Contact through email.

i also see some other wierd things, but that might just b the people themselfs. things like he, she, you, we switched.

and if you can't find an example, just look at the thread, it already contains them.

btw, you said Sexample, Styxx

Offline Stunaep

• Thread Necrotech.... we bring the dead to life!
indeed there are. I just saw Tshe source Code Project.

Guess the vB pulled us an april's fool
"Post-counts are like digital penises. That's why I don't like Shrike playing with mine." - an0n
Bah. You're an admin, you've had practice at this spanking business. - Odyssey

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Was just going to say the same. :lol:

or we've been hacked

Offline Inquisitor

Anyone remeber the last time a certain admin played with the word filter?
No signature.

Offline Kamikaze

• A Complacent Wind
    • http://www.nodewar.com
hehe, same thing I was thinking

same day too
Science alone of all the subjects contains within itself the lesson of the danger of belief in the infallibility of the greatest teachers in the preceding generation . . .Learn from science that you must doubt the experts. As a matter of fact, I can also define science another way: Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts. - Richard Feynman

Offline Ashrak

• Not Banned
    • Imagination Designs
cools lets sees what we can dos about its?
I hate My signature!

...not an april fools is it?

"Your cynicism appauls me Collosus - I have ten thousand officers and crew willing to die for pants !"

"Go to red alert!"
"Are you sure sir? It does mean changing the bulb"

Offline Ulundel

• Big press poppa
Originally posted by Ashrak
cools lets sees what we can dos about its?

Fake :p

Offline Ashrak

• Not Banned
    • Imagination Designs
Originally posted by Ulundel

oh realy
I hate My signature!

Offline Ulundel

• Big press poppa
ya

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Originally posted by Ulundel

The link in yer sig doesn't work.
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Ashrak

• Not Banned
    • Imagination Designs
Originally posted by Sandwich

The link in yer sig doesn't work.

welllll that was as off topic as it gets :p
I hate My signature!

Offline diamondgeezer

We know, I serisouly thought your head was going weird until I saw this thread. I'm now marginally reassured...

[EDIT] It's bloody well doing it again!

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Originally posted by Inquisitor
Anyone remeber the last time a certain admin played with the word filter?

I wasn't here last April - what happened? :)