Author Topic: Five things.....(1 awesome, 1 bad, 1 good, 2 facts)  (Read 4054 times)

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
    • http://nodewar.penguinbomb.com/forum
Five things.....(1 awesome, 1 bad, 1 good, 2 facts)
Firstly: http://www.asciimation.co.nz/
Secondly: I just got told I couldn't go back to college next year to finish my courses as my attendence for the past 2 years averages 40%.
Thirdly: Thanks to my new-found free time, I can now go get a job and pay for a holiday to Benidorm with my friends in late July.
Fourthly: Bob Dylan - Knocking on Heavens door is awesome.
Fifthly: Bob Dylan - Mr Tambourine Man is the best song ever with the possible exception of Yesterday by the Beatles.
"I.....don't.....CARE!!!!!" ---- an0n
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat
~-=~!@!~=-~ : Nodewar.com

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...
cool.

nooot

Originally posted by Stealth
cool.

nooot

hearing that you can't go back to college isn't something i'd describe with "cool".
just another newbie without any modding, FREDding or real programming experience

you haven't learned masochism until you've tried to read a Microsoft help file.  -- Goober5000
I've got 2 drug-addict syblings and one alcoholic whore. And I'm a ****ing sociopath --an0n
You cannot defeat Windows through strength alone. Only patience, a lot of good luck, and a sledgehammer will do the job. --StratComm

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...
read the black text beneath my "cool"

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
  • I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
Didn't see that one comming........
Copyright ©1976, 2003, KT Enterprises. All rights reserved

"I don't want to get laid right now. I want to get drunk."- Mars

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...
hehehe

that Star Wars thing is pretty neat

Offline ZylonBane

• The Infamous

"Nooot"?

Wouldn't that be pronounced "newt"?
ZylonBane's opinions do not represent those of the management.

ok, didn't see that.
just another newbie without any modding, FREDding or real programming experience

you haven't learned masochism until you've tried to read a Microsoft help file.  -- Goober5000
I've got 2 drug-addict syblings and one alcoholic whore. And I'm a ****ing sociopath --an0n
You cannot defeat Windows through strength alone. Only patience, a lot of good luck, and a sledgehammer will do the job. --StratComm

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...
Originally posted by ZylonBane

"Nooot"?

Wouldn't that be pronounced "newt"?

as it happens we're not all as perfect as you, so the "t" was a typo.  i don't type with two fingers, i type will nine, so i make more mistakes

Offline ZylonBane

• The Infamous
You have nine thumbs? Cool!

Newt.

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...
no, i type with all TEN fingers on my hand, except my thumb on my left hand.  i only use the thumb on my right hand to press the spacebar...

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
:wtf: are you getting at? If you can't spell because you like to use 9 fingers to type, it's your own fault....

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline Petrarch of the VBB

• Koala-monkey
I tend to type so fast that I trip ove rmyself,a s you can see.

I have not corrected this, to express my porblems.

That Star Wars animation is the greatest thing I have seen in the past FIVE YEARS!
« Last Edit: May 19, 2003, 12:04:05 pm by 536 »

Offline ZylonBane

• The Infamous
Sounds like Stealth opted for the "Microfibral Stenographer" aug instead of the "Aggressive Spellchecker" aug.

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
In other news, I do believe this is the most descriptive thread title ever posted by an0n! Hearty congatulations, ol' chap!

:nervous:
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

• Koala-monkey
I'd go as far to say that is the most descriptive thread title ever posted by anyone on this Board!

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
    • http://nodewar.penguinbomb.com/forum
an0n©®: Pushing the barriers of the internet experience.

an0n©® is a subsidiary of an0n Enterprises™. All rights reserved, 2003. 'WeaponTech' and the 'Radioactive Fireball' logo are the property of Fattonys.com™ and as such are protected by British and international copyright laws and agreements. Don't do drugs.
"I.....don't.....CARE!!!!!" ---- an0n
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat
~-=~!@!~=-~ : Nodewar.com

Originally posted by Petrarch of the VBB
I'd go as far to say that is the most descriptive thread title ever posted by anyone on this Board!
I'll break the record! YOU'LL SEE!!!
"A catchy quote people will read, and smile at."

• Koala-monkey
Try it.

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
I don't do the drugs, they do me... :eek:

Too Long, Didn't Read