Author Topic: Recoding in Progress... Metal Siren V.3.1  (Read 1256 times)

Recoding in Progress... Metal Siren V.3.1
New website layout, a bit more "dark".

http://www.metalsiren.com/

Freespace - Resolution

http://www.metalsiren.com/freespace/

Free Hosting @ Nexus Studios. Inquire.

any suggestions about the site?

Offline Drew

• http://www.galactic-quest.com
content when do we see that?
[(WWF - steroids + ties - spandex) / Atomic Piledrivers] - viewing audience = C-SPAN

My god.. He emptied the gasoline tank from the van onto your cat, lit him on fire, threw him in the house and dove for cover.  :wtf: Family indeed.  ~ KT

Happiness is belt fed.

Offline Blue Lion

• Star Shatterer
Tis kickass

Originally posted by Drew
content when do we see that?

right now im focusing on the layout. i dont wanna fill a half done layout with content then have to change it again later. once im done (by monday probrobaly), ima just convert the old content into the new design, and add 2 new portfolios.

for now suggestions?

Offline Blue Lion

• Star Shatterer
More

Originally posted by Blue Lion
More

if ur talking bout the freespace stuff, then yes there is MORE comming, it just so much and i have to do shots for every ship i got and write out a 411 document for each, its time consuming. patience is truely a virtul u acquire in times like this.

some pages r there now just not linked.

Offline Blue Lion

• Star Shatterer
Thats all I want, it doesn't need anything amazing, just more of what I see

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions
Very sweet design. :) ("Visited" has two "i"s.) Is that my render of the XT-01? And links to HLP and the Array? Errr, cool. ;):yes:
- Eddie Kent Woo, Setekh, Steak (of Steaks), AWACS. Seriously, just pick one.
HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS, now V3.0. Bringing Modders Together since January 2001.
THE HARD LIGHT ARRAY. Always makes you say wow.

Offline Rictor

• Murdered by Brazilian Psychopath
Nice layout there man. I'm especially liking the Freespace Resolution layout. Can't wait to see it go live.

One quick question, what the name of that font you're using in the header of Freespace Resolution? Its quite a standard pixel font, but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Originally posted by Setekh
Very sweet design. :) ("Visited" has two "i"s.) Is that my render of the XT-01? And links to HLP and the Array? Errr, cool. ;):yes:

:p

thats why its 3.1 lol... its a work in progress, and yes it is ur banner, which i hold very dear to my heart. I am  though in need of content besides what I have. I have 2 people working on there stuff in the real world, and another doing her own little hustle on the side for her personal page etc., im asking anyone if they want to donate there works, please do so. i dont wannahave to look for some and ask, let alone create new ones for a few days, i have a butt load of HW and other work to do for Vanity Fair... cause they slaving the sub-companies (the north face mainly) for the winter season. so if u got some stuff u wanna donate, please forward some to my email. thanks guys!

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions
The Array's yours, so long as you acknowledge HLP, myself, and Cobalt if you link to the site itself. :)

Originally posted by Setekh
The Array's yours, so long as you acknowledge HLP, myself, and Cobalt if you link to the site itself. :)

It'll be mirrored and linked only cause it has its own portfolio design already. no need to change it in any way. and it remains urs so long as u dont loose your hosting @ hlp lol.

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions
I thought so - Cobalt did a really nice job of coding it. Make sure you gimme a yell when you've finished it. :nod:

Offline Hunter

• Ross128, Freespace 2 Sector, Freespace Files
    • Sectorgame
What *is* that picture up top? It had me intrigued (despite it's very un-Freespacy nature... ) :)
FreeSpace Files | Overload | Sectorgame Forums - For those times when HLP is down (or because you want to keep me company)

Volition BB Survivor - Nov 1999 to April 2002 / Yes I know *some* folks in Hollywood, and no I can't get you on TV.

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?
looks like Darkness to me ( a comics character ).
SCREW CANON!