Author Topic: Today's Reason To Frown  (Read 14814 times)

Offline Thorn

• Drunk on the east coast.
  • What is this? I don't even...
This is what greeted me when I left Halifax International yesterday.

Offline Stunaep

• Thread Necrotech.... we bring the dead to life!
and????????
We get that every day.
"Post-counts are like digital penises. That's why I don't like Shrike playing with mine." - an0n
Bah. You're an admin, you've had practice at this spanking business. - Odyssey

Offline Thorn

Snowbanks taller than you are?
We have nowhere to put the snow we're getting now. We had to get special permission from Ottawa to dump the stuff in the ocean.

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
Cool.  Literally.

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
  • I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
Build snow towers.

And I switched to Long Distance track now, meaning 30 minute runs. My back hurts.
Copyright ©1976, 2003, KT Enterprises. All rights reserved

"I don't want to get laid right now. I want to get drunk."- Mars

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline Gortef

• A meat popsicle
Thorn's pic: Hey it's Finl... oh sorry my mistake :p

Reason to frown... I'm out of HD space again :F
Habeeb it...

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
Today's reason to Frown: I got drilled in the face playing soccer today. Right in the nose too. Looks fine, t'was no blood, but it feels like hell.

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline Thorn

Originally posted by Knight Templar
Today's reason to Frown: I got drilled in the face playing soccer today. Right in the nose too. Looks fine, t'was no blood, but it feels like hell.

Thats nothing man. In high school I got an aluminium baseball bat hit me in the nose. Right on the bridge of it. The end of the bat. The bat was traveling in a straight line. My physics teacher got bored and took us out to play baseball. Some people should just not bother with sports at all. You do not let go of the bat halfway through the swing. If you've ever played Splinter Cell and used the Ring Airfoil you'll know what it sounded like just before, and as the bat hit me.

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
Your nose still work?

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline Thorn

It looks and works normally, but I can feel a lump in in where the cartilege got smashed.

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
    • http://nodewar.penguinbomb.com/forum
Pfff. That's nothing. You people should try playing football/soccer with some of my friends.

We play a 'no rules' variation of the game so every dinner time for over 2 years we'd all end up getting ****ed-up before going back to college.

There'd be people being tripped, punched, covertly bitten, thrown into walls and kicked in the face once they were on the floor. And more often than not, someone would get pissed and there'd be a fight.

It was all in fun though.
"I.....don't.....CARE!!!!!" ---- an0n
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat
~-=~!@!~=-~ : Nodewar.com

Offline Levyathan

• That that guy.
Today's reason to frown: yesterday was the last day of Carnaval; today is the first day of the rest of the year.

Offline Rictor

• Murdered by Brazilian Psychopath
Originally posted by an0n
Pfff. That's nothing. You people should try playing football/soccer with some of my friends.

We play a 'no rules' variation of the game so every dinner time for over 2 years we'd all end up getting ****ed-up before going back to college.

There'd be people being tripped, punched, covertly bitten, thrown into walls and kicked in the face once they were on the floor. And more often than not, someone would get pissed and there'd be a fight.

Mean Machine, with lots of crazy Brits and Jason Statham as an insane monk.

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?
Originally posted by an0n

Oh yeah, sounds like fun.

Reason to frown: darn snow again.
SCREW CANON!

Offline Thorn

Originally posted by Nico

Oh yeah, sounds like fun.

Reason to frown: darn snow again.

:rolleyes:
Its probably just flurries...

Offline JC Denton

• Node For Me
Yes, snow here, as well.  Unfortunately, it immediately warmed to around 10°C here, so it's melting like mad, the roads are like slushy rivers, and they didn't cancel my classes, so I actually have to get out in this muck.

And Thorn, 'nuff bragging about your 3m snowfall. :p
"I condemn false prophets, I condemn the effort to take away the power of rational decision, to drain people of their free will -- and a hell of a lot of money in the bargain. Religions vary in their degree of idiocy, but I reject them all. For most people, religion is nothing more than a substitute for a malfunctioning brain."  - Gene Roddenberry

"Democracy substitutes election by the incompetent many for appointment by the corrupt few." - George Bernard Shaw

Offline Thorn

Its not bragging... I'm just bitter....

Offline Kazan

• PCS2 Wizard
  • Soul lives in the Mountains
    • http://alliance.sourceforge.net
my reason to frown: my gf has been sufferring pharmacological libidio loss for 4 months - had switched pills and it didn't work, then tried depo (three months effective one dose) and it turned out to be worse than the pill

meh
PCS2 2.0.3 | POF CS2 wiki page | Important PCS2 Threads | PCS2 Mantis

"The Mountains are calling, and I must go" - John Muir

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
What does that mean in laymen's terms?

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline Thorn

Originally posted by Knight Templar
What does that mean in laymen's terms?

It means he's not getting any...