Author Topic: another GTI  (Read 25567 times)

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Twitter
Good idea.

[EDIT] What ISP U use? Has it been raining where you're at?
« Last Edit: November 27, 2004, 03:35:38 pm by 2299 »
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Twitter
:eek2: It works... Only problem is, it overloads my model viewer. :wtf:
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline Primus

• Ranger
  • Lusus Naturae
    • Proxima Fleet
I got ModelViewer v1.0 Beta 05 (Build 28) and no problems.
No surrender, no retreat.
https://proxima-fleet.com/

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Twitter
I got Model Viewer 32, the one that comes with FSKit. Where did you get yours?

Offline Primus

• Ranger
  • Lusus Naturae
    • Proxima Fleet
Good question... I don't remember......

Offline Primus

• Ranger
  • Lusus Naturae
    • Proxima Fleet
I could send them to you by email... Two files, 1.14M..

Offline JR2000Z

This warning system is new to Fred2_Open. The following issue will not preven your mission from loading in FS2 but it could cause instabibility (i.e. crashes), please fix it.

Warning: ships.tbl(8681):
Error: Required token = [#End], [$Subsystem:] or [$Name]                                GT].

File:E:/projects/Freespace/scp/fred_upgrade/code/Prase/PARSELO.CPP

Continue with warnings?

:doubt:

It happens when I start Fred2_Open_r V.3.5.5. If I click yes it goes on with simular errors starting from the [$Name] list down to $Subsystem fighterbay.
I finally destoryed the Shivan armada and all I got was this lousy T shirt.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Twitter
send it to [email protected] And, uhhhhh, the GTI Bretonia is making FS2 crash... Tell me how you did it...

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Twitter
Originally posted by JR2000Z

:doubt:

It happens when I start Fred2_Open_r V.3.5.5. If I click yes it goes on with simular errors starting from the [$Name] list down to $Subsystem fighterbay.

You have a buggy version, then.

Offline Getter Robo G

• Elite Super Robot Pilot
It's 5:30pm and this is what I get:

Transfer przekroczony

Godzinny limit transferu dla konta c914.w.interia.pl umieszczonego na serwerze MIASTO WWW został przekroczony.

Godzinny limit transferu dla kont bezpłatnych, zlokalizowanych na serwerze MIASTO WWW wynosi 1,5 MB. W związku z jego przekroczeniem, konto o nazwie c914.w.interia.pl zostało czasowo zablokowane. Zostanie ono ponownie automatycznie odblokowane począwszy od następnej godziny. Zapraszamy do ponownego odwiedzenia tej strony w późniejszym czasie.

Jeśli jesteś właścicielem tej strony i chcesz znacznie powiększyć godzinny limit transferu do 7,0 MB, możesz w każdej chwili dokonać ulepszenia tego konta. Zachowując ten sam dobry adres oraz dotychczasowe ustawienia, otrzymasz znacznie większą pojemność (25 MB), atrakcyjny transfer 2,5 GB/m-c, a do tego brak okienka reklamowego pop-up.

Ulepsz swoje konto i wejdź w nowy wymiar MIASTO WWW EXTRA - zanim założysz sprawdź szczegóły oferty.

I have noidea what this says... I tried direct click, right click save as and open fresh page and cut/paste address, still get same message. Are you out of bandwith??

I can reccomend a host for individual files under 400k (unlimited bandwith practically) and up to 200mb total on invividual files...
link is HERE:
http://www.free-webspace.biz/?lang=english
l8tr!
"Don't think of it as being out-numbered, think of it as having a WIDE target selection!"

"I am the one and ONLY Star Dragon..."
Proof for the noobs:  Member Search

[I'm Just an idea guy, NOT: a modeler, texturer, or coder... Word of advice, "Watch out for the ducks!"]

Robotech II - Continuing...
FS2 Trek - Snails move faster than me...
Star Blazers: Journey to Iscandar...
FS GUNDAM - The Myth lives on... :)

Transfer limit for MIASTO WWW is 1,5 Mb for hour. The limit for that hour was exceeted.  You just have to try laaaaaater....
« Last Edit: November 27, 2004, 04:47:46 pm by 1488 »
Expect the best. Be prepared for the worst.

Offline Primus

• Ranger
  • Lusus Naturae
    • Proxima Fleet
Cobra..
"[EDIT] What ISP U use? Has it been raining where you're at?"
Was that for me? I don't understand..

And the transfer speed is less than 1k/s.....

Uploading of the ModelViewer v1.0 Beta 05 (Build 28) failed, but download the ModelView32 and read the instructions in that archive......... It's on my site.....

Offline Primus

• Ranger
  • Lusus Naturae
    • Proxima Fleet
Cobra...
Check this thread ->

http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php/topic,15019.0.html

This is what I use.....

....So U don't need to download anything from my site......
« Last Edit: November 27, 2004, 04:54:08 pm by 2137 »

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Twitter
Originally posted by Primus
Cobra..
"[EDIT] What ISP U use? Has it been raining where you're at?"
Was that for me? I don't understand..

That was for you, who else? What ISP are you using? Is it raining where you live?

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Twitter
Hey, Getter, I checked the site, and it's in English. What the heck's wrong with yer computer? And what do you do on that site?

Offline Primus

• Ranger
  • Lusus Naturae
    • Proxima Fleet
Oh... What is ISP?? And no, it's not raining.
Did you check that thread? :)

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Twitter
ISP = Internet Service Provider

What thread?

I checked the MODVIEW thingy and it's the exact same one I have. :wtf:

Offline Primus

• Ranger
  • Lusus Naturae
    • Proxima Fleet
My ISP is ****ty Auria.. But not for long.. We're getting broadband :D :D :D

And the installation crashes my FRED2 3.5.5. I wonder if it should be newer version of FRED2...... :(

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Twitter
***** YOU, PRIMUS!!! You think Auria is bad, I have Netzon! Bad service, bad customer support. They keep you on hold for 30 minutes just to tell you you need to change your dial-up number... ****ty bastards... If you look at the readme it says that you need FRED_Open 3.6.

*Eyes number of posts* Hey, it's time to celebrate again! 20 posts!

Offline Primus

• Ranger
  • Lusus Naturae
    • Proxima Fleet
This is what I get from not really reading the ReadMe.....

Okay... Netzon sounds worse.... But max speed with Auria is 5k/s and that happens very rarely.. Usually it's only 1.5k/s.. But today it seems to be less.... [EDIT] Only good thing with my ISP is that weekends are free.

And I guess I won't use this model in my campaign... I also have ****ty lowEST-end computer........

Yeehaa! 20+ posts!!! Champagne for everyone!! :D
« Last Edit: November 27, 2004, 05:56:44 pm by 2137 »