Author Topic: New Campaign: Pathways Discussion And Member Sign-Ups Here  (Read 14049 times)

Offline Grimloq

• Backslash enthusiast
New Campaign: Pathways Discussion And Member Sign-Ups Here
MB: dude, that thing is funky! :lol:

cobra: a leviathan and a fenris combined...? may i point out taht they are exactly the same? :p

roanoke: battletech you moron!
*is extremely protective of battletech and mechwarrior, and gets very annoyed when the yare mixed up*

:lol:
A alphabetically be in organised sentences should words.

i'm in the FRED academy, but...i think i'mk good enough to participate in a campaign.
I sign up...my skills:
Medium freding...just needing a little practice....(remember that it's been a year since i left the FS community)
some table-moding.....
and.....................nothing more...
i might do some voice acting (remember that i'm not a native english-speaker)...hmmm...some mexican-like pirates might be good in your campaign...or not...
Developing a FS2 Campaign:
Corruptible, everyone has a price

Offline Grimloq

• Backslash enthusiast
could work i think :p

dont worry, even if you dont have any skills, you have a chance of getting on a team, even if its just for moral support ( :nervous: ) it really only matters if they want you. :)

Offline Mad Bomber

• Booooom
Originally posted by Grimloq
MB: dude, that thing is funky! :lol:

Yeah, well, it's cheaper and much more plentiful than the Aeolus, post-Capella.

After all, there are only maybe a dozen Aeoluses left, and that's only if -- IF -- the NTF was making a few of their own. (I put the number at five from canon FS2, not counting the NTC Alexandria.)

Of course, the Peleus class isn't quite as effective as the Aeolus (less flak, half the anticap power, less speed, and a bigger target) but four AAA beams with good visibility are nothing to scoff at.

Especially on a cruiser that, unlike the Leviathan, moves faster than a snail stuck to flypaper. :p

(edit) I've hijacked the thread, haven't I?
"What the hell!? I've got a Snuffleupagus on my scanners! The Snuffleupagus is active!"

Offline Fergus

Well, you are rather good at it.
Generic signature quote blabber

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Twitter
Originally posted by Mad Bomber

I've hijacked the thread, haven't I?

Not really. ;)
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Twitter
Originally posted by Roanoke

been playing MechWarrior 2 have we ?

Well, not currently. I don't have MS-DOS on this XP 'o mine.
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Twitter
Updated members list:

Project Leader: Cobra
FREDer: willy_principle
Animators: Grimloq
Voice Actors: Cobra, Annorax, willy_principle
Testers: Cobra, Annorax

Willy: yeah, mexican-ish pirates sound good.

MB: Got any other cruisers?

To All: Need a mapper to make raider looks for the pirate fighters

roanoke: battletech you moron!
*is extremely protective of battletech and mechwarrior, and gets very annoyed when the yare mixed up*

Dude, they're the SAME THING. In fact, "Mechwarrior" is the RPG component to Battletech (as I'm sure you know). So I'm not sure what you two are on about.

Offline pecenipicek

• Roast Chicken
  • Powered by copious amounts of coffee and nicotine
    • Twitter
    • PeceniPicek's own deviantart page
ummm cobra.... i have a pic to a cruiser of mine but i need some textures.. im bad at doing em...
just look at my sig and youll see
Ho, ho, ho, to the bottle I go
to heal my heart and drown my woe!
Rain may fall and wind may blow,
and many miles be still to go,
but under a tall tree I will lie!

The Apocalypse Project needs YOU! - recruiting info thread.

Offline Grimloq

• Backslash enthusiast
whoa, thats even funkier than the last one :p

Originally posted by Akalabeth Angel
Dude, they're the SAME THING. In fact, "Mechwarrior" is the RPG component to Battletech (as I'm sure you know). So I'm not sure what you two are on about.

pardon me, im trying to be UNREASONABLE! ;)

Offline Mad Bomber

• Booooom
Originally posted by Cobra
MB: Got any other cruisers?

To All: Need a mapper to make raider looks for the pirate fighters

Indeed I do. I've collected a number of em. (rummage rummage)

But, I take it you're not interested in the Peleus?

(As for the other discussion: "Mechwarrior" is used a lot more in reference to the popular series of combat-sim computer games, than to the BT-RPG. So there. :p)
« Last Edit: December 03, 2004, 05:55:05 pm by 51 »
"What the hell!? I've got a Snuffleupagus on my scanners! The Snuffleupagus is active!"

Offline Grimloq

• Backslash enthusiast
yeah, MW = compy games; BT = Official BattleTech :p

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Twitter
MB: Actually, I'm thinking about the Peleus. I just wanna see what else there is. *checks out the volition-watch archives*

Speaking of BattleTech, there's 2 versions I know of: BattleTech, the board game. BattleTech, the Sega Genesis game. And I have every game except for MW1 and the expansion packs for MW2. They're hard to find these days.

And I have every game except for MW1 and the expansion packs for MW2.

Hard to find? Search Ebay for ghost bear's legacy and you''ll get abotu a dozen listings. And then go to the Underdog's site and download MW1 for free. (or maybe it's part of a package, not sure). You can also get the two cresent hawks games there.

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
Bah. I'm a purist. *goes off to play with MW4's Mekpak 2 again* Warhammer, yesss...
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Twitter
Can you give me a link to the site? I forgot where it is.

Offline Grimloq

• Backslash enthusiast
battletech pwns warhammer!

warhammer is just the Geek's way of saying 'i have too much money'.

battletech is too, only less-so.

mechwarrio: dark age is cheap, and the best gameplay i have seen in a miniatures game (check out mwrealms.com for lots of stuff on it! :) )

battletech pwns warhammer!

warhammer is just the Geek's way of saying 'i have too much money'.

battletech is too, only less-so.

Buddy are you clueless? "Warhammer" is the name of a 70 ton battlemech based upon art from the RDF Destroid Excalibur from obotech, he's not referring to either Warhammer or Warhammer 40K put out by Games Workshop.

If you don't know the Warhammer, I wonder how much of a battletech fan you really are :)

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Twitter
Don't you mean Greek?? You sound like you're insulting them :lol:

Question: Why are there 'Mechs in MW2 that are the sam thing but have different names in MW3?