Author Topic: a new kind of bomb...  (Read 1600 times)

Offline Gortef

• A meat popsicle
a new kind of bomb...
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4174519.stm

now this is something completely different...
Habeeb it...

Offline Corsair

• Gull Wings Rule
Wash: This landing's gonna get pretty interesting.
Mal: Define "interesting".
Wash: *shrug* "Oh God, oh God, we're all gonna die"?
Mal: This is the captain. We have a little problem with our entry sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and then... explode.

[conspiracy]

Wait a second!! If the US has a gay creating weapon, then maybe they have a gay killing weapon aswell. Who knows? Maybe AIDS was a man-made virus afterall!! There´s plenty of religious freaks out there who claim AIDS is God´s way to kill the gay sinners...

[/conspiracy]

:D  :nervous: :wtf:
No Freespace 3 ?!? Oh, bugger...

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
let the gay people get married, they can take care of all the orphans in the world. forcing queers to mary women will only spread the gay gene further.
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline WeatherOp

• I forged the ban hammer. What about that?
    • http://www.geocities.com/weather_op/pageone.html?1113100476773
Now that is stupid,:lol: :lol: :lol:  Why not just drop pink paint on them, that would make e'm show up good for aircraft to shoot e'm. But, what would the Army people say once they invaded that same place, when the enemy starts loving on them.:lol:
Decent Blacksmith, Master procrastinator.

PHD in the field of Almost Finishing Projects.

Offline Gortef

• A meat popsicle
Originally posted by Corsair
Posted already.

http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php/topic,29545.0.html

aww, poop
Habeeb it...

Offline Zarax

Originally posted by Swamp_Thing
[conspiracy]

Wait a second!! If the US has a gay creating weapon, then maybe they have a gay killing weapon aswell. Who knows? Maybe AIDS was a man-made virus afterall!! There´s plenty of religious freaks out there who claim AIDS is God´s way to kill the gay sinners...

[/conspiracy]

:D  :nervous: :wtf:

Actually Nobel Prize Wangari Maathai claimed that if AIDS is not man made it was lab treated in order to increase spreading and lethality.
Cannot give you an english source about it, sorry.
The Best is Yet to Come

Originally posted by Zarax

Actually Nobel Prize Wangari Maathai claimed that if AIDS is not man made it was lab treated in order to increase spreading and lethality.

The question on everybody´s minds is, by whom? Who or what would have the means needed to perform such a task, and who would have anything to gain from it? I can think of a certain village idiot, but this was before his time, so...
:rolleyes:

Offline Zarax

Well, there were at least a dozen countries capable of doing so...
The Best is Yet to Come

What other countries do you know where they think gay people is a plague on Mankind? Not many. Infact, only one or two, 3 tops. And they all speak native english...
Makes you wonder, doesn´t it?
 :D

Offline Zarax

In the sixties things were a bit different, i'm sure you could add a couple more languages at least ;)
The Best is Yet to Come

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...
Originally posted by Swamp_Thing
What other countries do you know where they think gay people is a plague on Mankind? Not many. Infact, only one or two, 3 tops. And they all speak native english...
Makes you wonder, doesn´t it?
 :D

have you ever been to Africa?  apparently not...

Offline kode

• The Swedish Chef
  • The Swede
    • http://theswe.de

that is something called "academic namedropping". she got the peace prize, not medicin.
Pray, v. To ask that the laws of the universe be annulled in behalf of a single petitioner confessedly unworthy.
- Ambrose Bierce
<Redfang> You're almost like Stryke 9 or an0n
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."
- Aldous Huxley
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
Originally posted by WeatherOp
Now that is stupid,:lol: :lol: :lol:  Why not just drop pink paint on them, that would make e'm show up good for aircraft to shoot e'm.

:wtf:

Surely you realise, if they can see them to drop pink paint on them, then they can see them to shoot them.

Offline Zarax

Originally posted by kode

that is something called "academic namedropping". she got the peace prize, not medicin.

In fact i did not claim it happened citing her as source, i just reported her claim.
Do you see the difference?
The Best is Yet to Come

Offline kode

• The Swedish Chef
  • The Swede
    • http://theswe.de

In fact i did not claim it happened citing her as source, i just reported her claim.
Do you see the difference?

yes, I do in fact see the difference. you could however made the difference more clear.

a lot of nobel prize winners have really fuct up ideas on one thing or the other, and saying "nobel prize winner NN said x" gives claim x quite the media attention it probably shouldn't have.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2005, 12:52:41 pm by 164 »
Pray, v. To ask that the laws of the universe be annulled in behalf of a single petitioner confessedly unworthy.
- Ambrose Bierce
<Redfang> You're almost like Stryke 9 or an0n
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."
- Aldous Huxley
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
THe 'AIDs developed to kill gays' thing is quite an old idea.  I think there was a professor (whose name I forget) who cam up with the idea that, because we don't know the 'old' myths (Roman, Greek, etc legend) we have moderns ones to replace them; like that the russians trained a group children to kill with thought alone, that an alien lives in a hanger in Area 51, and soforth.

Offline Gank

Research into killing things with thought actually took place in the USA, anyways. Apparently one guy managed to stop a goats heart once. They also conducted experiments into remote viewing and the like. Read the men who stare at goats if you can get your hands on a copy, very interesting stuff.
http://www.jonronson.com/goats_04.html

Offline Corsair

• Gull Wings Rule
Originally posted by aldo_14
like that the russians trained a group children to kill with thought alone, that an alien lives in a hanger in Area 51, and soforth.

OMFG THEIR R 4LI3NZ @ 4R34 51!!!!!!!!1111oneone

*runs*
Wash: This landing's gonna get pretty interesting.
Mal: Define "interesting".
Wash: *shrug* "Oh God, oh God, we're all gonna die"?
Mal: This is the captain. We have a little problem with our entry sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and then... explode.

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
Originally posted by Gank
Research into killing things with thought actually took place in the USA, anyways. Apparently one guy managed to stop a goats heart once. They also conducted experiments into remote viewing and the like. Read the men who stare at goats if you can get your hands on a copy, very interesting stuff.
http://www.jonronson.com/goats_04.html

I know....

In particular,  I remember a cold war story about US remote viewing experiments and how they ended in failure (they could predict the test missile bases had squat, grey bunker, but not the actual details of it)..... the myth comes in saying that it worked.