Author Topic: Imagine, for a moment.....  (Read 1501 times)

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
    • http://nodewar.penguinbomb.com/forum
Imagine, for a moment.....
To learn.

Not to sit there going "I want money and tollerance of my asshattery because my grandfather's best friend's sister spent 2 days in Auschwitz".
"I.....don't.....CARE!!!!!" ---- an0n
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat
~-=~!@!~=-~ : Nodewar.com

Offline BlackDove

• Star Killer
  • Section 3 of the GTVI
    • http://www.shatteredstar.org
Right, learning.

I had it mixed up there for a second.

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?
Originally posted by an0n
Oh and on a related note: Anyone else notice the timing of this?

For the past 50 years the Jews have played the Anti-Semitism card against anyone trying to **** with Israel - and oh, look, just as the US and China start *****ing at them what do they do? They start reminding everyone about how awful it was for the Jews in Auschwitz.

Do you hear the fags or the blacks or the gypsies *****ing about how awful it was for them at Auschwitz? No, because they've accepted the fact that they were in the ****ing way of someone more powerful than them and they paid the price. And they've also noticed that it's been 6 ****ing decades[/i] since it happened.

But, as is usually the case, it suits someone's agenda to keep rehashing history (after making some minor revisions).

Yeah, bastards, they planed the anniversary to coincide with that.
Plotting bastards :p
SCREW CANON!

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
Every other anniversary has gone by with naught but a wreath-laying.

No-one gave a **** and the US is on the warpath again, so they started *****ing and whining about the RAF - trying to say it was worth the lives of British pilots and British planes and other British missions just to mount a suicide mission to free some half-dead 'anti-socials' who'd have had nothing to do but run right back into the hands of the Nazis at the cost of Allied losses on more important fronts.
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat

Offline vyper

• The Sexy Scotsman
His points are valid, just badly put.
"But you live, you learn.  Unless you die.  Then you're ****ed." - aldo14

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
If I ever develop a pleasant manner, I'll be unstoppable.

Fortunately, I've devise a way of seizing power through purely non-nice methods.

Basically it involves getting a decent amount of votes, then using a 'complete autonomy' deal with MI5 to get the information needed to disgrace rival politicians till I win the required number of votes.

Then I'll force them all to vote me into God-like power and turn on them all for being so weak.

Offline vyper

• The Sexy Scotsman
Being such a fan of Britain and the nature of it's population you should realize eventually that you would be over thrown by popular resistance.

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
Nope. I intend to trick the people into thinking I'm working in their best interests.

I'll make politicians the enemy and institute rabble-democracy in all the cities.

Basically, there'll be no democracy except in certain cases where the vast majority of the otherwise ornamental, me-appointed parliament decide something is important enough to be put to a rabble-vote.

Then I'll have sound-stage things set up in all the towns and cities, and do a simple Yay/Nay scream-test, have each town compare ratios based on their cover-area population, then add up all those numbers for all the country and see which way the vote swings.

That way, the only people who get a say are those who believe in a cause to such an extent as to be willing to stand out in the rain, fighting to the front of a crowd of thousands, just so their scream can be heard a little more loudly than the others.

That way, the trouble-makers get what they want and can never hammer together a rallying call based around my oppression.

Basically, it's a dictatorship but with a nice boat-rocker valve that stops the strong uniting against me in a common cause.

Take THAT democracy!

Offline Gank

Since when did britain become famous for popular revolutions? Has it ever even had one?

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
............Go back to sleep.

Offline Gank

Keep talking, i'll nod off shortly.

Originally posted by Gank
Since when did britain become famous for popular revolutions? Has it ever even had one?

Not lately, which proves the people aren't so pissed off they feel like having a revolution.  So that proves it works, somehow.

"Your cynicism appauls me Collosus - I have ten thousand officers and crew willing to die for pants !"

"Go to red alert!"
"Are you sure sir? It does mean changing the bulb"

Offline Gank

Ummm.....

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
Britain's never really needed a popular revolution. Not a mass one anyways.

Usually **** is sorted out with protesting and the occassional liberlization of a certain matter - women's rights for example.

I suppose you could call the 'petrol crisis' a revolution of sorts - but I consider that more a case of truckers trying to punch a gift-horse in the mouth and the government caving in because they're a bunch of pussies.

Offline Gank

Or you could say you just accept whatever you're given without comlaint. After all, every other country thats been ruled by british has felt the need to kick them out.

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
That's because they're all dirt-worshipping heathens.

Offline Janos

• A *really* weird sheep
J-E-W-S
lol wtf

Offline Gank

F-U-C-K-O-F-F

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
I-R-I-S-H

Offline vyper

• The Sexy Scotsman
Originally posted by Gank
Or you could say you just accept whatever you're given without comlaint. After all, every other country thats been ruled by british has felt the need to kick them out.

Yes a couple did, but many were just kinda "let go".

Alright, Ireland was a bit of a trouble spot but... not a great loss really.