Author Topic: Ze Lahge Note Mopp! (56k - die. In a fire. [probably caused by your modem exploding])  (Read 6613 times)

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
Ze Lahge Note Mopp! (56k - die. In a fire. [probably caused by your modem exploding])

Yes. I prefer the spelling of Alpha Centuari this way. :nervous:
Yes. it is in 3d. Hence Vasuda appearing so large compared to the others.
Yes, as usual, clicking this obscenely large image will open an even larger image.

If your modem dies, tis not my fault. *notes disclaimer in title*
Freelance Modeler | Amateur Artist

Offline BlackDove

• Star Killer
  • Section 3 of the GTVI
    • http://www.shatteredstar.org
Ze Lahge Note Mopp! (56k - die. In a fire. [probably caused by your modem exploding])
Give everyone the file jackass.

:p

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
Comments like that make Raa sad. When Raa is sad, he doesn't like to give anything away.

haha, good :yes:

Offline BlackDove

• Star Killer
  • Section 3 of the GTVI
When Raa doesn't give anything away, BlackDove is angry. When BlackDove is angry, he starts to [size=999]YELL[/size]. When BlackDove yells, he only does it when it's worth it.

Everyone needs to have this in 3d. Just imagine the campaign possibilities, streamlined as if taken from canon.

Also, you can't ****ing spell :p
« Last Edit: July 02, 2005, 09:54:17 pm by 461 »

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
*plugs his ears with his fingers*

Yelling makes Raa sad.

Offline BlackDove

• Star Killer
  • Section 3 of the GTVI
Well why don't you just go [size=999]CRY IN THE CORNER THEN?[/size]

Vasudans today.....beh. All panzies.

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
When Raa is sad, aside from not sharing, he grabs smart allek pilots, throws them to the floor and steps on them, with his big Vasudan hoof.

Offline Martinus

• Aka Maeglamor
    • Hard Light Productions
[color=66ff00]Chill BD. Raa put a decent amount of work into this so it's only fair that he uses it in whatever way he pleases.
[/color]

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
BD just wants to do something like this with it...

Now I have no excuse for not knowing what systems are linked to which...
« Last Edit: July 02, 2005, 10:56:30 pm by 273 »

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Very, very nice. :)

The only complaint I have is that the 2D perspective of the 3D map, as seen in the cbanis, looks exactly like the familiar canon :v: map.  If you manage to rearrange the systems so that they're in the same positions :v: had them, it would be perfect.

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
I shant be doing that.

Too much work. (The dots are easy enough to move, but lining up the tubes between them... meh!)

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Can't you link the tubes to the spheres somehow?

They should really be rearranged anyway.  :v:'s map had an approximately even distribution of systems, but your map kind of crowds together the systems between Deneb and Ross 128.

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
No they can't be linked. And I don't care.

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
You could just manually put polygons in. That's what I do when I need to link objects like that :p

Offline Ghost

• whoopdidoo
how bout a POF of the nodemap? That'd be damn cool.
Wh00t!? Vinyl? Is it like an I-pod 2 or something?

[/sarcasm]

-KappaWing

The Greatest Game in Existance

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Been there, done that. ;) Yours looks better, though. :p

http://www.brainzipper.com/nodemap.gif

EDIT: Man, I was a n00b then.
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Ghost

• whoopdidoo
Uh, Raa... I can't find Gamma Draconis on your map anywhere. Did ye forget?
Wh00t!? Vinyl? Is it like an I-pod 2 or something?

[/sarcasm]

-KappaWing

The Greatest Game in Existance

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?
Originally posted by Raa
I shant be doing that.

Too much work. (The dots are easy enough to move, but lining up the tubes between them... meh!)

You're a 3dsmax guy, right?
You suck :p
Delete all those stupid tubes, draw splines instead, and turn "renderable" on. Set thickness, etc, then you just have two independant vertex to move to deplace/rescale/whatever the lines (edit spline -> edit vertex).
Pfff, what would you do if I weren't there? :P
SCREW CANON!

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions
Looks awesome. Tell Styxx.

And now it just needs a bit of glow. :yes:
- Eddie Kent Woo, Setekh, Steak (of Steaks), AWACS. Seriously, just pick one.
HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS, now V3.0. Bringing Modders Together since January 2001.
THE HARD LIGHT ARRAY. Always makes you say wow.