Author Topic: Too many...new...games! MUST...STAY...AWAKE!  (Read 2478 times)

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • FLAMES OF WAR
Too many...new...games! MUST...STAY...AWAKE!
I jsut played Star Wars: Empire atWar for two straight days... I got a splitting headache and went ot bed early and didn't even make my customary forums checking.

Now Gal Civ2, Battle for ME2, and many others are coming..

ye gods! I'm gonna flunk this year! (And I'm going to need glasses...) :drevil:
Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
Re: Too many...new...games! MUST...STAY...AWAKE!
I have been playing custom made stuff for old games during the last week, such as Zodiac (Deus Ex), Warp Shockwave (Descent 2) and some of my own FS2 missions.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2006, 11:20:12 pm by CP5670 »

Offline Polpolion

• The sizzle, it thinks!
Ive been playing games like One Must Fall: 2097 and Tyrian. A little FS2 and table editing too.

Offline Ghost

• whoopdidoo
Oblivion arrives in two weeks. That's what will occupy my time.
Wh00t!? Vinyl? Is it like an I-pod 2 or something?

[/sarcasm]

-KappaWing

The Greatest Game in Existance

Offline Ransom

• M. Night Russel
  • It will not wait.
    • Rate of Injury
I've been playing Boogaloopers.

F.E.A.R. arrived today, should stop me playing fs2 for a couple of days  :eek:

Offline achtung

• Friendly Neighborhood Mirror Guy
  • ****in' Ace
    • Freespacemods.net
Zdaemon. :nervous:

and Enemy Territory.
FreeSpaceMods.net | FatHax | ??????
In the wise words of Charles de Gaulle, "China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese."

Formerly known as Swantz

Offline redsniper

• Aim for the Top!
when in Rome...
I've been playing Chrono Trigger and Mercenaries with the ocassional dose of Guild Wars, but spend most of my time learning to use Blender.
"Think about nice things not unhappy things.
The future makes happy, if you make it yourself.
No war; think about happy things."   -WouterSmitssm

Hard Light Productions:
"...this conversation is pointlessly confrontational."

Offline Nuclear1

I've been on a Medal of Honor binge recently. Homeworld's up next.
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline Ulala

• Groooove Evening, viewers!
Played through SW: E@W myself a few days ago.. recovering with loads of homework now.  :p Not sure what's next..
I am a revolutionary.

Eh.  Finally beat Far Cry.  That's going away for a long long while.  Playing a bit of riddick, but I just got to the mines which kind isn't a very fun part, really.

I just ordered a copy of I-war 2 and a copy of System Shock 2 though, so when they show up I'll be playing through my old faves again.

Offline Fragrag

Planetside + World of Warcraft for the last week  :shaking:
"On this day...my pants are filled....with joy" -Singh, doing the pants game
My blog, with 'gorillarape' in the url, who wouldn't visit it?!

Offline Roanoke

Serious Sam 2nd & FS1

Offline Fineus

• ...But you *have* heard of me.
  • Administrator
    • Hard Light Productions
Total Annihilation and FEAR for me.

I finally got around to setting up D2X-XL. Retro gaming is fun...
'And anyway, I agree - no sig images means more post, less pictures. It's annoying to sit through 40 different sigs telling about how cool, deadly, or assassin like a person is.' --Unknown Target

"You know what they say about the simplest solution."
"Bill Gates avoids it at every possible opportunity?"
-- Nuke and Colonol Drekker

Offline Mefustae

• Chevron locked...
Too many games, eh? Well, let's see what i've got installed at the moment...

Freespace, Freespace 2, Battlefield 2, Battlefield: Vietnam, Battlefield: 1942 & Secret Weapons of WW2, Call of Duty, Call of Duty: United Offensive, Call of Duty 2, Joint Operations: Typhoon Rising, Joint Operations: Escalation, Grand Theft Auto 3, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Max Payne, Max Payne 2, Mafia, Act of War: Direct Action, Red Faction, Freelancer, Diablo, Diablo II, Diablo II: Lord of Destruction, Starcraft, Starcraft: Broodwar, Age of Empires, Age of Empires 3, Blitzkrieg 2, Doom 3, C&C Red Alert 2 & Yuri's Revenge, C&C Tiberium Sun, C&C Generals & Zero Hour C&C Renegade, Dawn of War, Homeworld, Homeworld2, Riven, Rise of Nations & Thrones and Patriots, The Sims, The Sims 2, Evil Genius, Half Life 2, Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri, Heroes of Might & Magic 3 & 4, Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow, Warcraft III & Frozen Throne, Unreal Tournament, Unreal Tournament 2004, Simcity 4: Deluxe, America's Army, Star Wars: Republic Commando, Nexus: The Jupiter Incident, Star Wars: Battlefront, Dungeon Siege, Civilisation III, Fable: The Lost Chapters, and Deadlock... and that's all the stand-alone games that i've got installed at the moment, not counting of course the dozens of demos, mods, emulators and soforth i've also got flying around my HDDs...

*sigh* I gotta get out more...
« Last Edit: March 04, 2006, 07:25:31 am by Mefustae »

Offline Getter Robo G

• Elite Super Robot Pilot
you forgot: Anarchy Online, and also need to get SW Battlefront II (I saw you posted teh first one). Those are teh main two games I play when I am not modding...

BTW Trashman: don't flunk out, and after your studies are caught up get back to work! :D

You could try this mantra: "Can't sleep, Invid will get me, can't sleep Invid will get me..." ect..
« Last Edit: March 04, 2006, 07:47:29 am by Getter Robo G »
"Don't think of it as being out-numbered, think of it as having a WIDE target selection!"

"I am the one and ONLY Star Dragon..."
Proof for the noobs:  Member Search

[I'm Just an idea guy, NOT: a modeler, texturer, or coder... Word of advice, "Watch out for the ducks!"]

Robotech II - Continuing...
FS2 Trek - Snails move faster than me...
Star Blazers: Journey to Iscandar...
FS GUNDAM - The Myth lives on... :)

Offline Kosh

• A year behind what's funny

Freespace, Freespace 2, Battlefield 2, Battlefield: Vietnam, Battlefield: 1942 & Secret Weapons of WW2, Call of Duty, Call of Duty: United Offensive, Call of Duty 2, Joint Operations: Typhoon Rising, Joint Operations: Escalation, Grand Theft Auto 3, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Max Payne, Max Payne 2, Mafia, Act of War: Direct Action, Red Faction, Freelancer, Diablo, Diablo II, Diablo II: Lord of Destruction, Starcraft, Starcraft: Broodwar, Age of Empires, Age of Empires 3, Blitzkrieg 2, Doom 3, C&C Red Alert 2 & Yuri's Revenge, C&C Tiberium Sun, C&C Generals & Zero Hour C&C Renegade, Dawn of War, Homeworld, Homeworld2, Riven, Rise of Nations & Thrones and Patriots, The Sims, The Sims 2, Evil Genius, Half Life 2, Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri, Heroes of Might & Magic 3 & 4, Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow, Warcraft III & Frozen Throne, Unreal Tournament, Unreal Tournament 2004, Simcity 4: Deluxe, America's Army, Star Wars: Republic Commando, Nexus: The Jupiter Incident, Star Wars: Battlefront, Dungeon Siege, Civilisation III, Fable: The Lost Chapters, and Deadlock... and that's all the stand-alone games that i've got installed at the moment, not counting of course the dozens of demos, mods, emulators and soforth i've also got flying around my HDDs...

Get a girl dude, that's all I have to say. :p
"The reason for this is that the original Fortran got so convoluted and extensive (10's of millions of lines of code) that no-one can actually figure out how it works, there's a massive project going on to decode the original Fortran and write a more modern system, but until then, the UK communication network is actually relying heavily on 35 year old Fortran that nobody understands." - Flipside

Brain I/O error
Replace and press any key

Offline Grug

• From the ashes...

Your either very rich, or a sea faring buccaneer! :p

Offline Mefustae

• Chevron locked...
That list would effectively be doubled if I included my console [NES, N64, GCN & Handheld] games... :nervous: