Author Topic: American Nazis  (Read 3143 times)

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
Is it me or does the world seem more volatile than it did during the cold war? (And NO i was not around during the cold war :P)
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

Offline Ashrak

• Not Banned
    • Imagination Designs
funnyest thread ... EVER :lol:
I hate My signature!

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
Is it me or does the world seem more volatile than it did during the cold war? (And NO i was not around during the cold war)

Not really, it was more tense then than it is now, Nuclear Weapons weren't something you could really do anything about. The differences were social more than anything else, we were a much closer knit community then, and we were less well informed about our government, trusted them a lot more. But you knew that, if those sirens went off, it might be a malfunction or it might be the last 4 minutes of your life, there was no way of telling.

Admittedly, I'm not sure how much of a real risk there was, though London would always be a target, I don't think Russia were all that inclined to start raining Nukes down on our head, but at the time, that's what we believed because that's what we were told.

Offline Wobble73

• Reality is for people with no imagination
    • Steam
Is it me or does the world seem more volatile than it did during the cold war? (And NO i was not around during the cold war :P)

How young are you?? Weren't you around when they brought down the Berlin Wall, in 1989 I believe, signifying the END of the Cold War, I can't believe you weren't born by then!!!
Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?
Early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese
Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy.

Member of the Scooby Doo Fanclub. And we're not talking a cartoon dog here people!!

You would be well adviced to question the wisdom of older forumites, we all have our preferences and perversions

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
Check my profile im an 82 born, I rmember Alvin and the Chipmunks singing as it came down on their crappy cartoon. I just tend to think of the cold war as being back in the 50's -60's cos of all the old 5o's films.
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control

How young are you?? Weren't you around when they brought down the Berlin Wall, in 1989 I believe, signifying the END of the Cold War, I can't believe you weren't born by then!!!

Even before that there was a process of 'thawing'  (er, not in the sense of getting into a Hot War).

Offline Wobble73

• Steam
Check my profile im an 82 born, I rmember Alvin and the Chipmunks singing as it came down on their crappy cartoon. I just tend to think of the cold war as being back in the 50's -60's cos of all the old 5o's films.

Alright then, I guess politics is a bit much for a 7yr old. Even an event as big as that!  ::)

Member of the Scooby Doo Fanclub. And we're not talking a cartoon dog here people!!

You would be well adviced to question the wisdom of older forumites, we all have our preferences and perversions

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control

Alright then, I guess politics is a bit much for a 7yr old. Even an event as big as that!  ::)

IIRC David Hasselhoff sang when they tore the wall down.  Why would anyone want to remember?!

Offline Wobble73

• Steam
BTW have you seen this article??  http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/3465301.stm

:wakka: :wakka:

Offline Wobble73

• Steam
*scratches head* How do you post a link???

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress

Someone push him please dear god........

@Wobbbble
URL Tags from the magic buttons above text entry window, just highlight the text and press button.
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine

Secret bomb God.

Offline Wobble73

• Steam
I'll try again then?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/3465301.stm

Did that work?

Yayy, it worked!!  ;) ;) ;)

Offline Rictor

• Murdered by Brazilian Psychopath
That video is hilarious. They're trying to make like real Nazis, yelling and looking angry, but they just end up looking badly paid, washed-out actors playing a role they can't take seriously. The biggest threat these guys pose is if someone dies of laughter.

"Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil!"

Bwahahaha.

Offline Nuclear1

That video is hilarious. They're trying to make like real Nazis, yelling and looking angry, but they just end up looking badly paid, washed-out actors playing a role they can't take seriously. The biggest threat these guys pose is if someone dies of laughter.

"Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil!"

Bwahahaha.

JEWS!!! JEWS!!! JEWS!!! :lol: :lol: That was pure entertainment value.

I suppose I shouldn't be laughing, though. Best thing you can give your enemy is to not take them seriously.

Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline Kernal

Thats not Washington DC is it?  :wtf:
Looks more like Boston.
“I am mighty!  I have a glow you cannot see.  I have a heart as big as the moon!  As warm as bath water!  We are superheroes, men; we don't have time to be charming!  The boots of evil are made for walkin'!  We're watching the big picture friend!  We know the score!  We are a public service, not glamour boys! Yeah! Not captains of industry, not makers of things, keep your vulgar monies! We are a justice sandwich, no toppings necessary. Living rooms of America, do you catch my drift? Do you dig?”- The Tick

Offline achtung

• Friendly Neighborhood Mirror Guy
  • ****in' Ace
    • Freespacemods.net
It was merely at it's "hottest" then, that's why all the films were made.
FreeSpaceMods.net | FatHax | ??????
In the wise words of Charles de Gaulle, "China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese."

Formerly known as Swantz

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Thats not Washington DC is it?  :wtf:
Looks more like Boston.

According to the Hebrew, it's in Michigan, I believe.
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
i hate all people equilly :D
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline AlphaOne

• !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well nuke you dont discriminate now do you so you are politicly correct no? :P

Anywai....freak what was that. That guy couldnt help laughim himslef i saw a tini smile on the corner of his mouth there. Geez are there mai idiots like that around the world? I'n mi country at least 40% of the population is old nostagic geezers from the comunist era so you can guess how I feel about that. But at least theyr pacifist and dont go around screaming for the retunr of the commies or the death of god knows what nation.

So what's up with these guis? Hell if they want to blame someone blame the gouverment and the administration of the country not Israel .

Well at least not now anywai wait a couple of years to see how things turn up with Iraq then blame them. :P :lol:  ! Just kidding .
Die shivan die!!
Then jumps into his apple stealth pie and goes of to war.What a brave lad....what a brave lad say the ladies in red.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> < ) 

This is Bunny . Copy  Bunny  into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!