Author Topic: Not Again!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 3306 times)

Offline KillMeNow

• The Empire Lives
i just heard there been another plane crash in newyork - they still notsure wht caused it but the timeing is more than a little suspictios dont you think almsot exactly 2 months after september 11th
ARGHHH

Offline Darkage

• CRAZY RENDER RABBIT
i know i am watching CNN for 45 min now. It was a airbus A300.
Flight number 587
crashed outside queens, NY. 5/10 miles from JFK airport.
heading for the Domician republic.

But i think we shouldn't draw concluseions now about a terrorist action, it could be multiple system failures.
[email protected]
Returned from the dead.

Offline KillMeNow

• The Empire Lives
i know - i hope it is a accident - i heard some people saw fire and debris coming from one of its wings whih suggest accidents but apparently witness reports are very unrelaible - either way though not much consoation for those killed =(
ARGHHH

Offline Unidan

• http://unidan.stickserv.net/
I saw it too. I'm watching NBC, ABC, CBS, FOX, MSNBC. It was outgoing to Santo Domingo. Crashed in the Rockaways. A strip of land in the Queens. Some assume it was a bomb, engine malfunction, and other witnesses saw something black fall from the plane (don't ask me). It exploded and then hit the ground wiping out buildings. I'll keep you posted!
I'll think of a siggie later..

Offline Unidan

FAA and FBI claiming there is no indication of terrorism. Witnesses saying one of the wings of the blow blew off before the plane hit. Rudy is trying to keep everyone calm. You wont belive how much smoke there is. NY airports are closed for now, but Bradley Int. (Hartford) is still open.

Offline KillMeNow

• The Empire Lives
i heard most of the states was shut down and they were only keeping afew open for inbound flights that were to far out to turn back
ARGHHH

Offline Unidan

That's just a rumor. They only shut down Newark, JFK, and LaGuardia. On ABC they're showing pictures of an engine of the plane that landed 3 blocks away from the impact site. They belive this is the engine of the wing that blew off.

Offline KillMeNow

• The Empire Lives
that would certainly suggest accident - i'm just praying that it wasn't terrorists
ARGHHH

Offline Thorn

• Drunk on the east coast.
  • What is this? I don't even...
Probably FOD...
something managed to get in the engine...

Offline Unidan

Ic ouldn't really clarify what they were saying but they think the jet had GE engines. NOT Pratt&Whitney. I think that's what they said but I'm not sure. If it's true this is good news for my dad. My dad works at P&W and for A300 they sell PW4000's P&W claimed they'd been having vibration problems with the PW4000's. So IF the engines were GE that is good. If you want more coverage go to www.abcnews.com  and on the front page go to LIVE video. Then you can see what I am watching.

Offline Unidan

They now say at leats 12 houses have been hit. Debris is all over. Fires are raging. More updates in a minute. 400th post!

Offline Gortef

• A meat popsicle
just watching this on CNBC... ...
Habeeb it...

Offline Vertigo1

• 'Scaper
Lets not jump to conclusions folks....this just might be only an accident.  The shutting down of the airports and sealing off of NY are just PRE-CAUTIONS.  Nothing more.

------------------
"You know you've played Freespace too much when you're driving along trying to use countermeasures to shake off pursuing highway police." - Top Gun

"Oh and Kazan - you have some nice rocks" - Thunder

"stapled myself to an office chair, forgot about it, and was stuck for 2 hours for one thing" - Stryke 9

Material Defender Studios
Gargoyles, Season 1.  Buy it, or DIE! :)

"Professor! This ship is capable of traveling 90 percent the speed of light! Why are we only doing 35 miles an hour!" - Leela
"Because we're in a hurry!" - Professor

"from a purely stastical standpoint japanese men DO have smaller penii on average" - Kazan

Offline Vertigo1

• 'Scaper
 http://news.bbc.co.uk/

For more info..

------------------
"You know you've played Freespace too much when you're driving along trying to use countermeasures to shake off pursuing highway police." - Top Gun

"Oh and Kazan - you have some nice rocks" - Thunder

"stapled myself to an office chair, forgot about it, and was stuck for 2 hours for one thing" - Stryke 9

Material Defender Studios
Gargoyles, Season 1.  Buy it, or DIE! :)

"Professor! This ship is capable of traveling 90 percent the speed of light! Why are we only doing 35 miles an hour!" - Leela
"Because we're in a hurry!" - Professor

"from a purely stastical standpoint japanese men DO have smaller penii on average" - Kazan

Offline Unidan

I've been out bowling. Has anything happened since I left? All they're showing is pre-recordings of before.

Offline Dr.Zer0

• Got Knossos?
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/hosted/knossos/
We seem to have a bad history of flying here dont we

I havent relly heared anything about it, blame it on school, so someone give me some more detal

------------------
Calvin (Calvin & Hobbes):
My powerful brain in unraveling the myseries of the universe.
------------------
Head Campaign Manager in Knossos Campaign
------------------
"You have been overloaded with knowlage my young friend" -  untouchable
------------------
"When you mess with a doctor, you mess with dark powers" - The Brak show
------------------
Its all fun and games until you hit the ground
------------------
Visit my site if you play TFC and hate the way it is
custom-tfc.co.uk
[/i]

Being the resident new yorker in this place as far as i know besides fabolous_blood, i had enough of these accidents and attacks, i live by a few major bridges that lead into manhattan and queens, they were shut down within 30 mins of the crash. most of the FDNY from my neighborhood went to far rockaway to help out with the fire. i woke up this morning like, oye, hell no i went right back to sleep. by noon, the news casters went back to normal, thee damn media locals care nothing more than RATINGS! I WANT me JERRY springer damn it lol.

lastly yawn..... with the fears of nukes being in the country now spreading, although these claims un founded, i am like goin nuts. im like loosin sleepover this nonsense. i go and work in areas constantly iin possible danger of being blwon up, anthraxed, or worse... microwaved. i should go back to puerto rico on a raft, atleats this way no one gonna blow me up... ummph bin laden "feo" mama-whebo chupa mi bicho, malo ******* . (translated smelly moma-d*ck, suck my balls ******* ) i think i missed a word.

------------------
New Project Leader of the New Dawn Resolution Project in conjuction with the Metal Siren Network and staff member of The Eden Project.

The Metal Siren Network: Freespace 2: New Dawn Resolution - The Eden Project

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions

The news hasn't stopped here in Australia, yet.
- Eddie Kent Woo, Setekh, Steak (of Steaks), AWACS. Seriously, just pick one.
HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS, now V3.0. Bringing Modders Together since January 2001.
THE HARD LIGHT ARRAY. Always makes you say wow.

Offline Dr.Zer0

• Got Knossos?
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/hosted/knossos/

Originally posted by deep_eyes:
Being the resident new yorker in this place as far as i know besides fabolous_blood, i had enough of these accidents and attacks, i live by a few major bridges that lead into manhattan and queens, they were shut down within 30 mins of the crash. most of the FDNY from my neighborhood went to far rockaway to help out with the fire. i woke up this morning like, oye, hell no i went right back to sleep. by noon, the news casters went back to normal, thee damn media locals care nothing more than RATINGS! I WANT me JERRY springer damn it lol.

lastly yawn..... with the fears of nukes being in the country now spreading, although these claims un founded, i am like goin nuts. im like loosin sleepover this nonsense. i go and work in areas constantly iin possible danger of being blwon up, anthraxed, or worse... microwaved. i should go back to puerto rico on a raft, atleats this way no one gonna blow me up... ummph bin laden "feo" mama-whebo chupa mi bicho, malo ******* . (translated smelly moma-d*ck, suck my balls ******* ) i think i missed a word.

Then move to cananada or something, Canada hasent had anything happen to it  
BTW Why are ppl soo scared of getting nuked, they dont have enough money to buy veicals!! The olny reason they have tanks are because of the war that went on there and they happend to grab some abbandond tanks afterwards!

------------------
------------------
Head Campaign Manager in Knossos Campaign
------------------
"You have been overloaded with knowlage my young friend" -  untouchable
------------------
"When you mess with a doctor, you mess with dark powers" - The Brak show
------------------
Ion bars do not imprison me!
------------------
Its all fun and games until you hit the ground
------------------
Visit my site if you play TFC and hate the way it is
custom-tfc.co.uk
[/i]

Man Zero, you really HAVEN'T been keeping up on your current events have you...

Most of the reliable sources in Russia are stating that Al-Quada has purchased fourteen tactical nuclear devices (the small ones in breifcases so I heard) from a former KGB officer.  The only thing that he lacks to use these devices are the key-codes to arm the timers.  As far as our sources can tell he still doesn't have them (like, duh...  I think we'll know pretty much the instant he gets them, KA-BOOM!)

And Al-Quada has plenty of $$$.  One of their major money makers is in drug trafficking, which is a multi-billion dollar industry.  Just cause they live in caves and eat sheep-guts doesn't mean they don't have (or can't get) money.

------------------
I told you that It would be done by November, well, mostly anyway...
I told you that It would be done by November, well, mostly anyway...

I'm working on something new... shhhhh, it's a seceret.