Author Topic: Transformers Teaser  (Read 1119 times)

Transformers Teaser
Hmmmm.... I guess the teaser was released early, that or someone ****ed up. Either way, give it a look. Looks OK, I guess... Nothing to really get excited about.
tianjun1298 > Your this only the fine insect which escapes from the condom

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
Re: Transformers Teaser
Starting to seriously look like Bay has ****ed the storyline over completely.

Unless they are saying that whoever that was on Mars is responsible for the Ark reactivating.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline Bobboau

• Just a MODern kinda guy
    Just MODerately cool
    And MODest too
does anyone know off hand were I can see the old movie, I only wached it when I was like 6 and this has made me want to see it.
Bobboau, bringing you products that work... in theory
learn to use PCS
creator of the ProXimus Procedural Texture and Effect Generator
My latest build of PCS2, get it while it's hot!
PCS 2.0.3

DEUTERONOMY 22:11
Thou shalt not wear a garment of diverse sorts, [as] of woollen and linen together

I don't know... Could someone really make a good movie out of such a crazy story?  :wtf:
« Last Edit: July 01, 2006, 03:31:02 pm by Dave2040 »
OMG! We're lost: Kryptonite = Tiberium

Offline karajorma

• Administrator
The animated movie was sheer brilliance so there's no reason why this movie couldn't have been good. I'll wait for the reviews from the real fans though before I think about paying money to see it though.

Unlike most of you I got to read the Transformers UK comics when I was growing up. If you can find it try reading Target 2006 and you'll see how good a transformers story can be.

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Bobboau: do you really need to ask?

If they do away with the Transformers theme song (at least, the song from the 80's - I don't know if they changed it since then), I'll boycott the thing. T3 was bad enough.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2006, 05:40:39 pm by Sandwich »
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline karajorma

• Administrator
The movie version of the tune was actually better. :) Very 80's though so I doubt that they'll keep it.

I bet we'll hear it somewhere, though. Like in someones car or something, maybe not the full song but at least the riff.
tianjun1298 > Your this only the fine insect which escapes from the condom

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
"You got the touch...." dun, dunn, duuun... "you got the powerrrrrrrrr, YEAH!"

;)
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Ghostavo

• Let it be glue!
    • Twitter
"You got the touch...." dun, dunn, duuun... "you got the powerrrrrrrrr, YEAH!"

;)

Hey, I liked that song...  :nervous:

Now if only they used "Dare"...
"Closing the Box" - a campaign in the making :nervous:

Shrike is a dirty dirty admin, he's the destroyer of souls... oh god, let it be glue...

Offline Turnsky

• FOXFIRE Artisté
  • huh?.. Who?.. hey you kids, git off me lawn!
Jury's still out with me.
   //Warning\\
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
do not torment the sleep deprived artist, he may be vicious when cornered,
in case of emergency, administer caffeine to the artist,
he will become docile after that,
and less likely to stab you in the eye with a mechanical pencil
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline starbug

• DarkSide Animations
i'm gonna wait until i see it before i make my mind up, even if it does get bad reviews, well everyone has there own opinion on what they like/dislike.
http://www.youtube.com/user/AnubisX1

if there is any consistancy with the Shivans, it's their lack of consistancy - -Norbert-

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
I can't trust the reviews I get here. The bastard working for the newspaper's full of crap. I and several of my friends were deeply tempted to hunt him down after he gave The Two Towers two stars out of five.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline karajorma

• Administrator
I can't trust the reviews I get here. The bastard working for the newspaper's full of crap. I and several of my friends were deeply tempted to hunt him down after he gave The Two Towers two stars out of five.

You'd probably be aquitted too if you gve that as a reason :)

Offline Night Hammer

• I Can't FRED
  • You'll shoot your eye out...
theyve been filiming this where i work, the military guys involved hate being involved with it
Stop... Hammertime :hammer: