Author Topic: Nuclear1 and Mongoose  (Read 1335 times)

Offline Mika

Hi

I recently had to reformat Windows XP and I also accidentally deleted the missions I constructed.
However I remember sending those missions for you to test, so do you have them still?

If so, I could continue working on the campaign as the university studies are finally over. If you don't have them, I suppose I have to drop it from the "to-do" -list (and go playing Falcon 4.0).

Regards,
Mika
Relaxed movement is always more effective than forced movement.

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
  • Hey! You! Get off-a my cloud!
    • Visit the TI homepage!
Gimme a "P"!
Gimme an "M"!

And that's it. Seriously, PM these people. They're vastly more likely to get your message than posting in some forum that they might noot see, whereas a PM goes directly to the intended recipient. Moreover, PMs don;t clog the forums. In short, PMs are awesome.
TWISTED INFINITIES · SECTORGAME· FRONTLINES
Rarely Updated P3D.
Burn the heretic who killed F2S! Burn him, burn him!!- GalEmp

Offline Mika

You assume that I didn't?

Mika
Relaxed movement is always more effective than forced movement.

Offline Hippo

• Darth water-horse
  • Grazing.
    • All Hands to War
They will get an email about the PM before they even come to the forums, so if infact you did PM them, than this is entirely irrelevent.
VBB Survivor -- 387 Posts -- July 3 2001 - April 12 2002
VWBB Survivor -- 100 Posts -- July 10 2002 - July 10 2004

AHTW

Offline Nuclear1

No, he's alright.  I hardly check the Yahoo email that HLP sends for PM notification, and the boards don't have the pop-up notification that they used to.

Gimme a day or two and I can have the stuff from my FS computer on this one. Sorry about not seeing this earlier Mika. :)
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Steam
    • Something
To be fair to Mika, he did send me a PM several weeks ago, but I was rather irresponsible and didn't get back to him about it.  Sorry about that, man.  I checked through my inbox, and I must have deleted the original e-mail you sent me with the missions.  I'll try poking around my FS2 files archive to see if I stuck them in there, though.  Do you happen to remember the names of the missions, or at least the name(s) of their zip or rar file(s)?
« Last Edit: November 01, 2006, 04:16:19 pm by Mongoose »

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
Okay. Now that contact has been established I think you can take this to PM now.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]