Author Topic: A complaint  (Read 5666 times)

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
  • It's prounounced jayartoo 0x6A7232
    • Steam
Post to get people who don't want to read the complain about Scott Pakin / automatic whatever past the complaint.

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
too many long posts here, i tend to stop reading after line 5.
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
What happened the 27th of January, 1945? Not a single thread about such a tragedy. 1,000 threads about stupid arguments. Wow.

Why didn't you start one then?
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
  • Porto l'azzurro Dolce Stil Novo nella fantascienza
    • The Lightblue Ribbon | Cultural Project
What happened the 27th of January, 1945? Not a single thread about such a tragedy. 1,000 threads about stupid arguments. Wow.

Why didn't you start one then?

Becaus emy other thread about 9/11 went bad...spammers and stupid opinions about terrible things ecc.
The Lightblue Ribbon

Inferno: Nostos - Alliance
Series Resurrecta: {{FS Wiki Portal}} -  Gehenna's Gate - The Spirit of Ptah - Serendipity (WIP) - <REDACTED> (WIP)
FreeSpace Campaign Restoration Project
A tribute to FreeSpace in my book: Riflessioni dall'Infinito

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
Well you've kind of answered your own point about why no one has posted a thread about it, haven't you? :D
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline Centrixo

oh my god!, the very first post i can answer to very easy, but ive already been banned once by these admins, so this one is staying with me unless you really want to hear it.

nice posts, heres one nice short and simple.
about the Zods.

Snail Mail                                                                                                           4222733954 Epsilon room
                                                                                                                                        3rd Fleet HQ
                                                                                                                                               Capella
                                                                                                                                             21/09/47
Dear GTVA Commandant,

Why are the GTA working with the Vasudans? they like headz!. you will regret this if you dont cancel that alliance, il spank you with a wet towel if you dont :P.

Yours Sinsearly,
Rear Adimral Bosch.
Would you like to have a piece of duct tape shoved up your arse? - 'Duct Tape man', Derelict.

"You never know what your going to find until you take a look" - Snipes, Fs2.

Terwin Castronenves:"Centrixo, your car is slow, bye bye" *zoom*.
Centrixo:*sigh!* Damn!.

Offline redsniper

• Aim for the Top!
Hehe. I just took the time to read the whole thing and couldn't help but notice this. Dr. Strangelove FTW. :D

Hard Light Productions's argument that there is an international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids is hopelessly flawed and totally circuitous. 
"Think about nice things not unhappy things.
The future makes happy, if you make it yourself.
No war; think about happy things."   -WouterSmitssm

Hard Light Productions:
"...this conversation is pointlessly confrontational."

My complaint about Violition
Although the space allotted here can't possibly suffice to elaborate in detail on the long list of Violition's demented crusades -- including the batty, the ribald, the macabre, and especially the stroppy -- I'll use what little space I have to encourage individuals to come out of their cocoons and flourish. What follows is a series of remarks addressed to the readers of this letter and to Violition itself. Perhaps Violition sees academicism as its benevolent guardian angel, but remember that I unequivocally claim that anyone who says that sin is good for the soul can be branded as both ungrateful and out-of-touch. My views, of course, are not the issue here. The issue is that if I had to choose the most snappish specimen from its welter of insipid gabble, it would have to be its claim that it should be a given a direct pipeline to the National Treasury.

Violition recently went through an obstructionism phase in which it tried repeatedly to trivialize certain events that are particularly special to us all. In fact, I'm not convinced that this phase of its has entirely passed. My evidence is that evil braggadocios are more susceptible to Violition's brainwashing tactics than are any other group. Like water, their minds take the form of whatever receptacle it puts them in. They then lose all recollection that Violition deeply believes that the laws of nature don't apply to it. Meanwhile, back on Earth, the truth is very simple: Violition would have us believe that it commands an army of robots that live in the hollow center of the earth and produce earthquakes whenever they feel like shaking things up a bit on the surface. Yeah, right. I am sorry to have to put this so bluntly, but if everyone does his own, small part, together we can direct our efforts toward clearly defined goals and measure progress toward those goals as frequently and as objectively as possible.

It's easy to tell if Violition's lying. If its lips are moving, it's lying. I sometimes joke about how it's about time the public realized that they are being hornswoggled by Violition and its assistants. But seriously, if Violition had its way, schools would teach students that all minorities are poor, stupid ghetto trash. This is not education but indoctrination. It prevents students from learning about how today, we might have let Violition bombard me with insults. Tomorrow, we won't. Instead, we will give parents the means to protect their children.

Benighted metagrobolism enthusiasts generally suspect that Violition has no intention to make us too confused, demoralized, and disunited to put up an effective opposition to its policies, but Violition's often-quoted hastily mounted campaigns belie this notion. I undeniably dislike Violition. Likes or dislikes, however, are irrelevant to observed facts, such as that anyone who hasn't been living in a cave with his eyes shut and his ears plugged knows that Violition's toadies believe that collectivism is the key to world peace. It should not be surprising that they believe this, however. As we all know, minds that have been so maimed that they believe that the moon is made of green cheese can believe anything, especially if it's false. Violition is reluctant to resolve problems. It always just looks the other way and hopes no one will notice that I have one itsy-bitsy problem with its ballyhoos. Videlicet, they threaten the existence of human life, perhaps all life on the planet. And that's saying nothing about how its vile taradiddles insult the intelligence, interests, and life plans of whole groups of people. News of this deviousness must spread like wildfire if we are ever to spread awareness of the muddleheaded nature of its pleas. You may be shocked to hear this, but Violition's arguments would be a lot more effective if they were at least accurate or intelligent, not just a load of bull for the sake of being controversial. Last I checked, Violition seems to assume that skin color means more than skill and gender is more impressive than genius. This is an assumption of the worst kind because it says that it is a perpetual victim of injustice. You know, it can lie as much as it wants but it can't change the facts. If it could, it'd clearly prevent anyone from hearing that to believe that its remonstrations epitomize wholesome family entertainment is to deceive ourselves.

Violition has stated that all literature which opposes narcissism was forged by dodgy carpetbaggers of one sort or another. One clear inference from that statement -- an inference that is never really disavowed -- is that things have never been better. Now that's just cacodemonic. Moreover, Violition's wisecracks manifest themselves in two phases. Phase one: do the devil's work. Phase two: treat people like scabrous authoritarians of one sort or another. Let me carry my thoughts on this subject a bit further. Violition's provocateurs work behind the scenes to strip people of their rights to free expression and individuality. If, after hearing facts like that, you still believe that profits come before people, then there is truly no hope for you.

If Violition were to use more accessible language, then a larger number of people would be able to understand what it's saying. The downside for Violition, of course, is that a larger number of people would also understand that it once tried convincing me that we should avoid personal responsibility. Does it think I was born yesterday? I mean, it seems pretty obvious that the baneful nature of Violition's self-fulfilling prophecies is not just a rumor. It is a fact to which I can testify. Violition really shouldn't eviscerate freedom of speech and sexual privacy rights. That's just plain common sense. Of course, the people who appreciate its dissertations are those who eagerly root up common sense, prominently hold it out, and decry it as poison with astonishing alacrity.

If Violition truly believes that we can all live together happily without laws, like the members of some 1960s-style dope-smoking commune, then maybe it should enroll in Introduction to Reality 101. I doubt we could beat this into Violition's head, but if you look soberly and carefully at the evidence all around you, you will decidedly find that if Violition can overawe and befuddle a sufficient number of prominent individuals, then it will become virtually impossible for anyone to restore the world back to its original balance.

Yes, I realize that Violition enjoys pondering new ways to condemn innocent people to death, but for the sake of brevity I've had to express myself in simplified terms. I attribute the social and psychological problems of modern society to the fact that if Violition wants to complain, it should have an argument. It shouldn't just throw out the word "incomprehensibility", for example, and expect us to be scared. Violition never stops boasting about its generous contributions to charitable causes. As far as I can tell, however, its claimed magnanimousness is entirely chimerical and, furthermore, many people who follow Violition's press releases have come to the erroneous conclusion that Violition's epigrams enhance performance standards, productivity, and competitiveness. The stark truth of the matter is that mankind needs to do more to celebrate knowledge and truth for the sake of knowledge and truth. Understand, I am not condemning mankind for not doing enough; I am merely stating that if Violition succeeds in its attempt to steal our birthrights, it'll have to be over my dead body.

Fortunately, if you ever get into an argument with some of Violition's dupes about whether or not its teachings are filled with a number of very clear-cut and blatant lies -- lies of both omission and commission -- I have an excellent sockdolager for you. Simply inform the other party that Violition wants nothing less than to siphon off scarce international capital intended for underdeveloped countries, hence its repeated, almost hypnotic, insistence on the importance of its larcenous magic-bullet explanations. Violition can get away with lies (e.g., that the average working-class person can't see through its chicanery) because the average person cannot imagine anyone lying so brazenly. Not one person in a hundred will actually check out the facts for himself and discover that Violition is lying.

Pardon me for not being able to empathize with the most self-satisfied snollygosters you'll ever see, but Violition says that anti-democratic carousers should be fêted at wine-and-cheese fund-raisers. You know, I don't think I have heard a less factually based statement in my entire life. I feel funny having to tell readers whom I presume are adults that Violition is a supporter of everything that was trendy in America in the 1960s -- the marvelous effects of LSD and other psychedelic drugs, pyramid power, various oriental religious cults, transcendental meditation, UFOs and extraterrestrials, CIA conspiracies, you name it. I bring that up solely to emphasize that Violition is trying to undermine serious institutional and economic analyses and replace them with a diverting soap opera of foolhardy conspiracies. Their mission? To operate on a criminal -- as opposed to a civil disobedience -- basis. Violition's claims have grown into a postmodernist tapestry weaving together classical conspiracy theories of the 19th century and post-Marxian economics. It will almost certainly tiptoe around that glaringly evident fact, because if it didn't, you might come to realize that in its prevarications, priggism is witting and unremitting, indecent and lame-brained. It revels in it, rolls in it, and uses it to quash other people's opinions. To oppose solipsism, we must oppose obscurantism. To oppose corporatism, we must oppose animalism. And to oppose Violition, we must oppose scummy exhibitionists. Violition likes to launch into nonsensical non sequiturs. Do give that some thought.

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
Since it's a generator, you could, at least, write Volition correctly...
The Lightblue Ribbon

Series Resurrecta: {{FS Wiki Portal}} -  Gehenna's Gate - The Spirit of Ptah - Serendipity (WIP) - <REDACTED> (WIP)

Offline Ghostavo

• Let it be glue!
    • Twitter
« Last Edit: January 31, 2007, 06:20:40 pm by Ghostavo »
"Closing the Box" - a campaign in the making :nervous:

Shrike is a dirty dirty admin, he's the destroyer of souls... oh god, let it be glue...

Offline Col. Fishguts

• voodoo doll
I just discovered a great use for this tool. Some ICQ marketer just contacted me with:

Hi !
I have received the message from you.
You ask as me business …..
 I’m ok.
I am engaged in new interesting work. I work only two weeks, but has already earned the first money.
 Work simple and interesting. If it is interesting to you, look  www.easydelivery.org
Write to me.
Good luck.

To which I replied with a generated complaint about www.easydelivery.org. That shut him up for good :nod:
"I don't think that people accept the fact that life doesn't make sense. I think it makes people terribly uncomfortable. It seems like religion and myth were invented against that, trying to make sense out of it." - D. Lynch

Visit The Babylon Project, now also with HTL flavour  ¦ GTB Rhea

Offline Polpolion

• The sizzle, it thinks!
Let's see how many people catch this :drevil:

There are a number of things I could have chosen to write about in this letter. I could have chosen to write about how it is important to realize that I find your mom's cacoëthes loquendi most irritating. Or I might have chosen to write something about the way that we are nearing a synthesis of sectarianism and ageism into a crass immoralism that will scorn and abjure reason. But, instead, I've decided to devote this entire letter to explaining how when someone bends knee to your mom's non-negotiable demands, it pushes and pushes for more. As a preliminary, I want to upbraid it for being so despicable.

Your mom dreams of a time when they'll be free to portray the worst classes of spineless your mom clones there are as lackwits. That's the way it's planned it, and that's the way it'll happen -- not may happen, but will happen -- if we don't interfere, if we don't serve on the side of Truth. Your mom's henchmen argue that its memoranda are Right with a capital R. These are the same unconscionable psychics who utilize legal, above-ground organizing in combination with illegal, underground tactics to spit on sacred icons. This is no coincidence; on a television program last night, I heard one of this country's top scientists conclude that, "Your mom's grandiose promises of plenty for each have yielded grinding poverty for all." That's exactly what I have so frequently argued and I am pleased to have my view confirmed by so eminent an individual. I sometimes joke about how if the word "saccharomucilaginous" occurs to the reader, he or she may recall that your mom once tried to add insult to injury. But seriously, its flunkies actually believe the bunkum they're always mouthing. That's because these types of disaffected schizophrenics are idealistic, have no sense of history or human nature, and they think that what they're doing will improve the world in a lustrum or two. In reality, of course, your mom keeps saying that arriving at a true state of comprehension is too difficult and/or time-consuming. Isn't that claim getting a little shopworn? I mean, in order to speak out against repressive kooks, we must call your attention to the problem of truculent egotists. And that's just the first step. Remember, sometime in the future your mom will trick our children into adopting unconventional, disapproved-of opinions and ways of life. Fortunately, that hasn't happened...yet. But it will undeniably happen if we don't lend support to the thesis that your mom's apologias fail to convince me that iconoclastic, counter-productive fugitives are all inherently good, sensitive, creative, and inoffensive.

Your mom insists that everyone who doesn't share its beliefs is a closed-minded flibbertigibbet deserving of death and damnation. This is a rather strong notion from someone who knows so little about the subject. My goal is to reveal the truth about your mom's homilies. I might not be successful at achieving that goal, but I definitely do have to try. The point at which you discover that it's time to get beyond lies, dissembling, and propaganda deliberately spread by your mom and act according to the plain truth is not only a moment of disenchantment. It is a moment of resolve, a determination that it seizes every opportunity to address what is, in the end, a nonexistent problem. I cannot believe this colossal clownishness. Any sane person knows that your mom claims that it is cunctipotent. That claim is preposterous and, to use your mom's own language, overtly stentorian. No history can justify it. The interesting point is this: Your mom motivates people to join its gestapo by using words like "humanity", "compassion", and "unity". This is a great deception. What your mom really wants to do is substitute breast-beating and schwarmerei for action and honest debate. That's why there are some narrow-minded, deplorable scroungers who are effete. There are also some who are impractical. Which category does your mom fall into? If the question overwhelms you, I suggest you check "both".

According to your mom's distortions, distractions, and outright deceptions, your mom can achieve its goals by friendly and moral conduct. Fortunately, most of the people who are seriously interested in preserving our civilization know that the reality is that your mom says that its complaints epitomize wholesome family entertainment. Yet it also wants to dress up its profit motive in the cloak of selfless altruism. Am I the only one who sees the irony there? I ask because I should note that if it got its way, it'd be able to vilify our history, character, values, and traditions. Brrrr! It sends chills down my spine just thinking about that. Armed only with a white shirt, pocket protector, slide rule, thick glasses, and some other neat stuff, I have determined that your mom is not just unforgiving. It is unbelievably, astronomically unforgiving.

I didn't want to talk about this. I really didn't. But your mom has for a long time been arguing that war is peace, freedom is slavery, and ignorance is strength. Had it instead been arguing that it should have been removed from the gene pool before it had a chance to contaminate it, I might cede it its point. As it stands, the leap of faith required to bridge the logical gap in your mom's arguments is simply too terrifying for me to contemplate. What I do often contemplate, however, is how its mind has limited horizons. It is confined to the immediate and simplistic, with the inevitable consequence that everything is made banal and basic and is then leveled down until it is deprived of all spiritual life. We must work together to break the neck of your mom's policy of negativism once and for all. What can you do to help? For starters, you might want to tackle the multinational death machine that your mom is currently constructing. I personally derive great satisfaction in doing that sort of thing because your mom needs to step out of the dark ages. That's the sort of statement that some people believe is self-righteous, but which I believe is merely a statement of fact. And it's a statement that needs to be made, because only the impartial and unimpassioned mind will even consider that several things your mom has said have brought me to the boiling point. The statement of its that made the strongest impression on me, however, was something to the effect of how it's okay to desecrate personal religious objects.

I want nothing more -- or less -- than to carry out the famous French admonition, écrasez l'infâme!, against your mom's sentiments. To that task I have consecrated my life, and I invite you to do likewise. Accordingly, your mom is always prating about how it acts in the name of equality and social justice. (It used to say that things have never been better, but the evidence is too contrary, so it's given up on that score.)

Your mom claims that children don't need as much psychological attentiveness, protection, and obedience training as the treasured household pet. I would say that that claim is 70% folderol, 20% twaddle, and 10% another directionless attempt to cure the evil of discrimination with more discrimination. Griping about your mom will not make it stop trying to put the prisoners in charge of running the prison. But even if it did, it would just find some other way to peddle the snake oil of brazen expansionism. Your mom occasionally writes letters accusing me and my friends of being rotten indecent-types. These letters are typically couched in gutter language (which is doubtless the language in which your mom habitually thinks) and serve no purpose other than to convince me that it's a psychologically defective organization. It's what the psychiatrists call a constitutional psychopath or a sociopath. What is often overlooked, however, is that an armed revolt against your mom is morally justified. However, I maintain that it is not yet strategically justified.

Your mom's cohorts realize that if their aims were sufficiently revealed, an informed public would have the power to upset their well-laid plans. Am I being unduly harsh for writing that? I think not. When the religious leaders in Jesus's time were wrong, Jesus denounced them in extremely harsh terms. So why shouldn't I, too, use extremely harsh terms to indicate that your mom has begun -- without so much as a by-your-leave -- an effort to create an unwelcome climate for those of us who are striving to take stock of what we know, identify areas for further research, and provide a useful starting point for debate on its crazy publications?

Unless we seek liberty, equality, and fraternity, our whole social structure will gradually disintegrate and crumble into ruins. I obviously insist that your mom's writings are a field of misspellings and misprisions. My views, of course, are not the issue here. The issue is that its claim that it can override nature is not only an attack on the concept of objectivity, but an assault on the human mind. Wherever you look, you'll see your mom enforcing intolerance in the name of tolerance. You'll see it suppressing freedom in the name of freedom. And you'll see it crushing diversity of opinion in the name of diversity. A word to the wise: Many people are shocked when I tell them that ever since your mom began its quest to destroy the natural beauty of our parks and forests, it has been denying with its lips what it has been doing with its hands. And I'm shocked that so many people are shocked. You see, I had thought everybody already knew that we can all have daydreams about Happy Fuzzy Purple Bunny Land, where everyone is caring, loving, and nice. Not only will those daydreams not come true, but documents written by its provocateurs typically include the line, "Your mom is a refined organization with the soundest ethics and morals you can imagine", in large, 30-point type, as if the size of the font gives weight to the words. In reality, all that that fancy formatting really does is underscore the fact that your mom has a driving need to increase society's cycle of hostility and violence. The facts are indisputable, the arguments are impeccable, and the consequences are undeniable. So why does it assert that it has its moral compass in tact? We should be able to look into our own souls for the answer. If we do, I suspect we'll find that ignorance is bliss. This may be why its goombahs are generally all smiles.

To say otherwise would be picayunish. We must learn to celebrate our diversity, not because it is the politically correct thing to do, but because I've heard of offensive things like resistentialism and sexism. But I've also heard of things like nonviolence, higher moralities, and treating all beings as ends in and of themselves -- ideas which its ignorant, unthinking, profligate brain is too small to understand. Your mom can't possibly believe that the best way to reduce cognitive dissonance and restore homeostasis to one's psyche is to acquire power and use it to indoctrinate dishonest, unprofessional sybarites. It's wild, but it's not that wild. The key point here is that I don't want to build castles in the air. I don't want to plan things that I can't yet implement. But I do want to lead your mom out of a dream world and back to hard reality because doing so clearly demonstrates how it has been offering the most revolting insurrectionists I've ever seen a lot of money to combine, in a rare mixture, bestial cruelty and an inconceivable gift for lying. This is blood money, plain and simple. Anyone thinking of accepting it should realize that I'm sticking out my neck a bit in talking about your mom's rodomontades. It's quite likely it will try to retaliate against me for my telling you that it is driving me nuts. I can't take it anymore! Your mom's tracts are a scornful, sophomoric orgy of parasitism. To pretend otherwise is nothing but hypocrisy and unwillingness to face the more unpleasant realities of life. To recap the main points made in this letter: 1) your mom's cop-outs are a blatantly obvious and cleverly orchestrated script, carefully concocted to hasten the destruction of our civilization, 2) it breaks my heart and fills my chest with agonizing pain when I see your mom overthrow all concepts of beauty and sublimity, of the noble and the good, and instead drag people down into the sphere of its own base nature, and 3) its canards, though creative, are a yawning abyss of Maoism.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
⌐_⌐

Geez. My eyes hurt.

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
Why? Do you have glasses?
The Lightblue Ribbon

Offline Polpolion

• The sizzle, it thinks!
I made the text smaller so it woukdn't take up as much space. sorry :nervous:

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
    • Steam
⌐_⌐

Geez. My eyes hurt.
:lol: at least he didn't make it red.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Why? Do you have glasses?

Those are what the square thingies are perhaps:

Θ=Θ

You know no one's going to read these if there are so many before them.

Offline Charismatic

• also known as Ephili
  • Pilot of the GTVA
    • EVO
I read about half of the origional post and I could not take it anymore. This guy speaks the truth. Here are good sections.

Hard Light Productions's attempts to mock, ridicule, deprecate, and objurgate people for their religious beliefs are much worse than mere fanaticism. They are hurtful, malicious, criminal behavior and deserve nothing less than our collective condemnation.
This is COMPLETELY TRUE. I am glad this guy chose to speak out, otherwise i would have kept silent. But i cant keep this to myself anymore. HLP flames anyone who didnt do 5 hrs of resarch for just asking a simple question. Expecially in the General Freespace forum. This is unacceptable, and this practice needs to be stopped. Who is with me? HLP criticizes anyone of a religion. I found that out first hand from the Evolution topic. To stop this abuse, we need to work togeather agiesnt it.
There are some simple truths in this world. First, Hard Light Productions is a black-belt master of antidisestablishmentarianism. Second, Hard Light Productions has lost contact with reality. And finally, Hard Light Productions likes to prevent me from getting my work done.
This is also completely correct. Im not sure what that word means, but this guy does. He oviusly did his homework. You guys lost track of reality. GTVA is not real, so get over it!

I apologize if what I'm saying sounds painfully obvious, painfully self-evident. However, it is so extremely important that I must obviously say it. Hard Light Productions's victims have been speaking out for years. Unfortunately, their voices have long been silenced by the roar and thunder of Hard Light Productions's encomiasts, who loudly proclaim that the ancient Egyptians used psychic powers to build the pyramids.
Exaclty. You guys have flamed me repeatedly, look at my title. Its like a thorn in my side. You guys dont allow people like me to speak up, you lock topics instantly if we speak out agienst HLP.

Hard Light Productions knows how to lie. It's too bad it doesn't yet understand the ramifications of lying. Hard Light Productions is reluctant to resolve problems. It always just looks the other way and hopes no one will notice that our battle with it is a battle between spiritualism and phallocentrism, between tradition and subversion, between the defenders of Western civilization and its enemies.
Just like the Evolution topic. This is a battle and its not over. Look at the Evolution topic. You guys all sided with the pallhocntristm side. Wake up and smell the roses.

You need to seriously conciter what i say. I hope more will speak up with me too.

Well, i tried. I wondered how long it would take for someone  not to read whole thing, and decided to fake it myself cause no one else did yet.
Once again, what i said was a joke. Let me know if it was at all, funny or amusing at least.
:::PROUD VASUDAN RIGHTS SUPPORTER:::
M E M O R I A L :: http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php/topic,46987.msg957350.html#new

"IIRC Windows is not Microsoft."

"(CENSORED) Galatea send more than two (CENSORED) fighters to escort your (CENSORED) three mile long (CENSORED), STUPID (CENSORED).  (CENSORED) YOU, YOU (CENSORED)!!!"

Offline redsniper

• Aim for the Top!
Well, it was funny before I saw the bottom of your post and thought you were serious. :nervous:
"Think about nice things not unhappy things.
The future makes happy, if you make it yourself.
No war; think about happy things."   -WouterSmitssm

Hard Light Productions:
"...this conversation is pointlessly confrontational."

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
    • Steam
I read about half of the origional post and I could not take it anymore. This guy speaks the truth. Here are good sections.

Hard Light Productions's attempts to mock, ridicule, deprecate, and objurgate people for their religious beliefs are much worse than mere fanaticism. They are hurtful, malicious, criminal behavior and deserve nothing less than our collective condemnation.
This is COMPLETELY TRUE. I am glad this guy chose to speak out, otherwise i would have kept silent. But i cant keep this to myself anymore. HLP flames anyone who didnt do 5 hrs of resarch for just asking a simple question. Expecially in the General Freespace forum. This is unacceptable, and this practice needs to be stopped. Who is with me? HLP criticizes anyone of a religion. I found that out first hand from the Evolution topic. To stop this abuse, we need to work togeather agiesnt it.

Hard Light Productions knows how to lie. It's too bad it doesn't yet understand the ramifications of lying. Hard Light Productions is reluctant to resolve problems. It always just looks the other way and hopes no one will notice that our battle with it is a battle between spiritualism and phallocentrism, between tradition and subversion, between the defenders of Western civilization and its enemies.
Just like the Evolution topic. This is a battle and its not over. Look at the Evolution topic. You guys all sided with the pallhocntristm side. Wake up and smell the roses.

You need to seriously conciter what i say. I hope more will speak up with me too.

:lol:  I was sort of thinking redsniper was serious when I started reading the post.  When I got to the part about
I began frantically searching for my asbestos undergarments and flak jacket, as I was sure that the flamethrowers and long knives were coming out.

Oh, that's right, I forgot... the flamethrowers have holy water, and the knives haven't been sharpened in a decade.  Whew!  :lol: