Author Topic: girl problems  (Read 14050 times)

Offline Koth

• Join the NTF! We have cookies!
The Signature is a Nuke!

Offline Polpolion

• The sizzle, it thinks!

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
unlike anon who probably spends most of his time hogging fat women, i tend to wait for the cute ones. it has happened before and it will happen again.
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
If this gets into a personal pissing contest on who's the better kisser, I see lockage in this thread's future.

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
  • Porto l'azzurro Dolce Stil Novo nella fantascienza
    • The Lightblue Ribbon | Cultural Project

:lol:

If this gets into a personal pissing contest on who's the better kisser, I see lockage in this thread's future.

I totally agree. Everybody knows I'm the best kisser, claiming the contrary is spamming.
The Lightblue Ribbon

Inferno: Nostos - Alliance
Series Resurrecta: {{FS Wiki Portal}} -  Gehenna's Gate - The Spirit of Ptah - Serendipity (WIP) - <REDACTED> (WIP)
FreeSpace Campaign Restoration Project
A tribute to FreeSpace in my book: Riflessioni dall'Infinito

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
    • http://nodewar.penguinbomb.com/forum

unlike anon who probably spends most of his time hogging fat women, i tend to wait for the cute ones.

Yeah. At the middleschool gates.
"I.....don't.....CARE!!!!!" ---- an0n
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat
~-=~!@!~=-~ : Nodewar.com

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
Ironically it was Kazan who actually said it best when he said that he had to respect the right of people to express ideas he didn't agree with but that didn't mean he had to respect the idea itself.

He also, quite frequently, said: "Are you ****ing retarded, you goddamn fundie ****?!?"

I'm paraphrasing, but still...

Hence why it was ironic.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline Mefustae

• Chevron locked...

Offline Polpolion

• The sizzle, it thinks!
:lol: Nice lopsided beard, an0n.

Offline WMCoolmon

• Purveyor of space crack

How would a pissing contest prove...

Nevermind. I know better than to ask on HLP the internet. :shaking:
-C

IM THE BETTER KISSER! ;7
Fat people are harder to kidnap :ha:

Offline Snail

• SC 5
EDIT: On second thoughts I shouldn't have posted that.

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
I feel I should explain....

Ever since the admins decided that all viewpoints, no matter how wrong and/or stupid, were all equally valid and began driving away all the smart, wise and insightful members by forcing them to endure the inherantly retarded ramblings of 14 year old fundies with about as much experiential knowledge as a block of clay - HLP has been taking a nosedive into the ****ter in terms of intellectual integrity and general smarts.

But this is it's whole own level of stupid:

if a girls bi shes either confused, a whore, in denial about being gay, or just plain in general ****ed up

We don't decide who joins and who leaves any more than we decide the content of the posts. As long as they don't break any rules, people can post what they like. There is no rule that says you cannot be obstinate, blinkered or self-opinionated as long as you stick to the topic and not the people.

There are threads that could be considered 'Anti-American', and thus 'racist', but I'm leery of turning into the Lock-monster in GenDis, so I try to give threads a chance before bothering to look for the lock button :)

Offline Scuddie

• gb2/b/
  • I will never leave.
"American" is not a race, it's a nationality.  Just thought it's about time I contributed to this thread.
Bunny stole my signature :(.

Sorry boobies.

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
  • This site stole my work
So how many of the people offering opinions here have actually been in relationships with a bi girl?
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
<-----

2, in fact, great fun, but none of us were looking for permanence, just company, so the situation was slightly different.

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
So how many of the people offering opinions here have actually been in relationships with a bi girl?

More than once, but I know better than to say anything to y'all. What works for me doesn't for anyone else for some reason. :p
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • FLAMES OF WAR
Geez an0n, you really are one fugly bastard :lol:
Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!

Offline Scuddie

• gb2/b/
  • I will never leave.
I've known a few bi girls throughout days.  The ones I could trust enough to maintain a decent relationship were a small minority...  But then again, the same can be said for the straight girls I know.

There's only one rule I go by.  Society is a ****ing scourge, and purer people are a dying breed.
Bunny stole my signature :(.

Sorry boobies.

Offline WMCoolmon

• Purveyor of space crack
an0n should become Amish with that beard.

That would be something that I'd pay money to see.
-C