Author Topic: girl problems  (Read 14048 times)

Offline Scuddie

• gb2/b/
  • I will never leave.
I used to think that he was.  But then I realized the Amish people usually don't have internet connections, bad outlooks on humanity, nor genuine hatred.

But the beard in conjunction with everything else he has proves the rule.  Madness is the purest form of genius.
Bunny stole my signature :(.

Sorry boobies.

………………………………..__…………………………………………
………………………..,-~*’`¯lllllll`*~,……………………………………
…………………..,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,………………………………
………………,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,…………………………….
……………,-*lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllll.\……………………………
………….;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\…………………………..
…………..\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/………\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,………………………
…………...\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*………..`~-~-,…(.(¯`*,`,……………………..
…………….\llllllllllll,-~*…………………)_-\..*`*;..)…………………….
……………..\,-*`¯,*`)…………,-~*`~.………….../……………………..
……………...|/.../…/~,…...-~*,-~*`;……………./.\……………………..
……………../.../…/…/..,-,..*~,.`*~*…………….*...\……………………
…………….|.../…/…/.*`...\...……………………)….)¯`~,……………...
…………….|./…/…./…….)……,.)`*~-,……….../….|..)…`~-,………….
……………/./.../…,*`-,…..`-,…*`….,---…...\…./…../..|……...¯```*~-,,,,
…………...(……….)`*~-,….`*`.,-~*.,-*……|…/.…/…/…………\……..
…………….*-,…….`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*……….|.,*...,*…|…………..\……..
……………….*,………`-,…)-,…………..,-*`...,-*….(`-,…………\…….
……................f`-,………`-,/…*-,___,,-~*….,-*……|…`-,……….\…….
Fat people are harder to kidnap :ha:

Offline Polpolion

• The sizzle, it thinks!

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
That almost looks like it should be something.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
    • http://nodewar.penguinbomb.com/forum
Looks more like he needs an Advil.
"I.....don't.....CARE!!!!!" ---- an0n
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat
~-=~!@!~=-~ : Nodewar.com

So how many of the people offering opinions here have actually been in relationships with a bi girl?

I am in one now, for a year. Like I said shes great. Straight people suck, gay people suck, but not everyone sucks.

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
....Must...not.....Pun.....

With the relationship I was in, it was certainly an experience I don't regret, she was actively bi, but only with one man (her current boyfriend) and one girl (her long term girlfriend). When you are in a relationship like that, you sort of go into it knowing that the odds are it is purely a temporary one, it's a different experience in a lot of ways, there's none of the intensity of a couple, and for a 22 year-old, it's like you won a months cruise in Heaven ;)

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
I was until about 20 minutes ago.

"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
Then what happened? Or don't we want to know?

Also: For ****s sake anon, drop that neckbeard.

Now look what you've done. It was the source of his power!
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
Basically, because she's ****in' miles away, we decided that an open relationship was practical. We'd see other people, but they'd be entirely secondary to our relationship.

So she went on 2 dates with this guy. I realised she'd fallen for him, despite her saying she hadn't - so I asked where the **** I stood and what'd happen if I came to see her. She said I'd have to come as a friend. I told her I wasn't going to be her back-up guy and hang around to only be with her when she felt lonely or while she made her mind up about some other guy. Dumped her.

Told her she was being an idiot for continuing the same pattern of ****ed-up relationships she's always been in. Then told her to **** off, as I'd done a few months prior to another of my chums who'd got married for the second time for a meal-ticket.

So I dumped my girlfriend and drove away my best and only friend in a single move.

But, **** it. It's not like I didn't have good reason.

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
Can't say I blame you either to be honest. I'd have done the exact same thing.

Hanging around waiting for a girl to lose interest in her current beau is no life and even if you do outlast him she'll **** a few times when she feels down and then dump for the next guy anyway. Women rarely have any real interest in guys they're willing to treat as a back up. If they were interested they wouldn't be the back-up in the first place.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

anOn, womens suck.
They tear your heart from your chest and step on it. But are you going to let that stop you? no! You do what every man does, you find a better woman!  :mad2:
Fat people are harder to kidnap :ha:

Offline Mars

• I have no originality
  • Attempting unreasonable levels of reasonable
If I dont date a chick because she is Bi then does that make me a homophobe?

It makes you a close minded idiot :p Seriously, I'm kind of annoyed with all of the comments in this thread that immediately assume bi chicks are more promiscuous and/or willing to have a three some. They're people too you know (I imagine that a large portion of this people in this thread would have trouble believing women are really people just like them), and just because they have different sexual tastes  than you doesn't mean they immediately want to have tons of sex with as many people as they can.

I say this from experience, as well. Bi chicks are a ton of fun (not just sexually) - you can talk to them about how hot other girls are and they'll talk back, and generally I've found them to be much more chill over all.

And no, you're not a homophobe :p

One of my best friends is a bi chick, and I agree with you on all of the above.

Honestly though, as has been said before, it's a matter of preference. If you didn't want to go out with a fat chick does that mean you hate fat people? AFAIK it's my dick and I can decide where it's not going without anyone pushing judgment.

anOn, womens suck.

...non specifically. Thats the most sensible thing you've said in this thread   :D
« Last Edit: January 05, 2008, 03:39:08 am by Edward Bradshaw »

Offline captain-custard

• previously known as andicirk
  • one sandwich short of a picnic
anOn, womens suck.
They tear your heart from your chest and step on it.

but athe end of the day

anOn, womens suck

n that is a heaven sent talent

love many , trust a few, always paddle your own canoe

andi aka captain custard
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
Wow.

Some of you guys really need to get laid :p

I think some are bitter, and i know bitter! But it consumes you.,

Offline vyper

• The Sexy Scotsman
Basically, because she's ****in' miles away, we decided that an open relationship was practical. We'd see other people, but they'd be entirely secondary to our relationship.

So she went on 2 dates with this guy. I realised she'd fallen for him, despite her saying she hadn't - so I asked where the **** I stood and what'd happen if I came to see her. She said I'd have to come as a friend. I told her I wasn't going to be her back-up guy and hang around to only be with her when she felt lonely or while she made her mind up about some other guy. Dumped her.

Told her she was being an idiot for continuing the same pattern of ****ed-up relationships she's always been in. Then told her to **** off, as I'd done a few months prior to another of my chums who'd got married for the second time for a meal-ticket.

So I dumped my girlfriend and drove away my best and only friend in a single move.

But, **** it. It's not like I didn't have good reason.

It's the new face of the U.S Army dude, winning hearts, minds, and cocks. Of dark skinned folk.
"But you live, you learn.  Unless you die.  Then you're ****ed." - aldo14

Offline WMCoolmon

• Purveyor of space crack
I think some are bitter, and i know bitter! But it consumes you.,

Like the Dark Side.
-C