Author Topic: Nooooo!  (Read 6943 times)

Offline Snail

• SC 5
FS2 came in German and English. There was a certain version that included both languages IIRC.

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
  • Porto l'azzurro Dolce Stil Novo nella fantascienza
    • The Lightblue Ribbon | Cultural Project
I guess Shiv had either version.
The Lightblue Ribbon

Inferno: Nostos - Alliance
Series Resurrecta: {{FS Wiki Portal}} -  Gehenna's Gate - The Spirit of Ptah - Serendipity (WIP) - <REDACTED> (WIP)
FreeSpace Campaign Restoration Project
A tribute to FreeSpace in my book: Riflessioni dall'Infinito

Offline Zoltan

Speaking of versions and availability and such, people in the UK really, really like FreeSpace 2: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Freespace-2-Sim-Year-Game/dp/B00004KHB0/ref=pd_bbs_sr_5?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1207939419&sr=8-5
"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." - Groucho Marx

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Twitter
Someone wants to sell FS2 for £299.99 :wtf:
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
  • Porto l'azzurro Dolce Stil Novo nella fantascienza
    • The Lightblue Ribbon | Cultural Project
The Lightblue Ribbon

Inferno: Nostos - Alliance
Series Resurrecta: {{FS Wiki Portal}} -  Gehenna's Gate - The Spirit of Ptah - Serendipity (WIP) - <REDACTED> (WIP)
FreeSpace Campaign Restoration Project
A tribute to FreeSpace in my book: Riflessioni dall'Infinito

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Someone wants to sell FS2 for £299.99 :wtf:

I almost got my FS2 for around that price but found a much cheaper price somewhere else.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Twitter
So you wanted to pay $600 for FS2? :P

[EDIT] Bah, my math was off. Damn this recession and the dollar not being worth the same as it was two months ago.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2008, 12:12:28 am by Cobra »
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline Aardwolf

Look at the text under "Bundled Software"... what the heck language is that?

So you wanted to pay $450 for FS2? :P
Hey, it is a nice game.

But you would be crazy to pay that much for any game. Perhaps someone should post a link to Turey's installer?

Look at the text under "Bundled Software"... what the heck language is that?
Where? I can't find it.

Offline S-99

• MC Hammer
  • A one hit wonder, you still want to touch this.
Every pilot's goal is to rise up in the ranks and go beyond their purpose to a place of command on a very big ship. Like the colossus; to baseball bat everyone.

SMBFD

I won't use google for you.

An0n sucks my Jesus ring.