Author Topic: W-H-I-Y-L - boom shake-shake shake the-room.  (Read 3245129 times)

Offline Pred the Penguin

• muahahaha...
    • EaWPR
Re: W-H-I-Y-L It aint NEVER Over FOOL!!!!
Fun times eh?

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
...what in blazes are all of you talking about? :p

A terrible Harry Potter fanfic.

And when I say terrible, I mean dramatic readings of it are banned by the Geneva Convention as a tool of torture. People have attempted to bleach their brains to erase them memory. Bad enough I know of people who have had the original books ruined by reading this.

So yes, it's really prominently bad, in the same way that sunlight is prominent on the surface of the sun. It is soul-destroyingly, mind-meltingly, canonical-material-defilingly bad.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
That is a rather accurate and concise answer.

Anyway on to tonight's events, I have found out why Dekker always declined the invites from me and my friends when we went out. Hanging around a group of people several years your junior make you feel old. Old and creepy. Especially when you're the tallest there and have a beard.

Honestly, by the end of it all I wanted to do was put on my dressing-gown, slippers and have a nice cup of tea before bed. :blah:
If you hit it and it bleeds, you can kill it. If you hit it and it doesn't bleed...You are obviously not hitting hard enough.

Greatest Pirate in all the Beach System.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Offline StarSlayer

• Men Kaeshi Do
    • Steam
...what in blazes are all of you talking about? :p

It's aparently some awful Harry Potter fanfic.  I didn't bother to look at the original material but found the Cliffs Notes version sufficed.

“Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world”

I skimmed that first sentence TVTropes put up.  My eyes are still bleeding.
17:37:02   Quanto: I want to have sexual intercourse with every space elf in existence
17:37:11   SpardaSon21: even the males?
17:37:22   Quanto: its not gay if its an elf

[21:51] <@Droid803> I now realize
[21:51] <@Droid803> this will be SLIIIIIGHTLY awkward
[21:51] <@Droid803> as this rich psychic girl will now be tsundere for a loli.
[21:51] <@Droid803> OH WELLL.

See what you're missing in #WoD and #Fsquest?

[07:57:32] <Caiaphas> inspired by HerraTohtori i built a supermaneuverable plane in ksp
[07:57:43] <Caiaphas> i just killed my pilots with a high-g maneuver
[07:58:19] <Caiaphas> apparently people can't take 20 gees for 5 continuous seconds
[08:00:11] <Caiaphas> the plane however performed admirably, and only crashed because it no longer had any guidance systems

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Steam
    • Something
That sounds amazing. :lol:

Offline Pred the Penguin

• muahahaha...
    • EaWPR
I managed to get through 2 pages before passing out...

Offline Firstdragon34

• Bowties = Awesomeness
The one thing that frustrates scientists is how does Telekinesis work? What is controlling the object? The Brain? If so, what is causing the object to rise? I imagine the brain is some how manipulating the Spatial medium. Perhaps we never know.   
A small voice in my head tells me they are have followed us here in the Milky Way. They follow us until we are dead at their feet. We are nomands of the stars, no longer the race that was loved by the Great Elders. My name is Kyral and this is my story of survival.

There is no sanctuary for us, in this Universe. We will fight the Terror for one last time on this Shining World. May the Transcendent judge us kindly in the Life Stream.

Offline jg18

• A very happy zod
  • can do more than spellcheck

Offline Pred the Penguin

• muahahaha...
    • EaWPR
:lol:
What is that from?

Offline jg18

• A very happy zod
  • can do more than spellcheck
T-shirt slogan. Dunno where it came from before that, though.

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
after doing my monthly laundry ive determined that ive gone an entire months without using socks.
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline Bob-san

• Wishes he was cool
  • It's 5 minutes to midnight.
Damn you TVTropes! You just stole hours of my life!
NGTM-1R: Currently considering spending the rest of the day in bed cuddling.
GTSVA: With who...?
Nuke: chewbacca?
Bob-san: The Rancor.

:lol:

Seriously, though, TvTropes has introduced me to a whole range of stuff I'd never have looked at otherwise. It has definitely enhanced my appreciation of media in general, I'd say.

Also just got done watching this: /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

And that should be all you need to know.
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

Offline Dilmah G

• Failed juggling
  • Do try it.
Just saw Perth Glory win against Adelaide United. I fear the sight of Perth Glory winning may be a once (or in my case, twice) in a lifetime occurrence. :P

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Steam
    • Something
And my Eagles find yet another creative way to lose a game.  It has not been a fun weekend in Philly.

Offline Klaustrophobia

• the REAL Nuke of HLP
    • North Carolina Tigers
you never realize how much you use your lower back muscles until you pull them.  CHRIST this hurts.  i can't even sit upright.
I like to stare at the sun.

Offline Firstdragon34

• Bowties = Awesomeness
I'm sorry to hear that. You have my sympathy
A small voice in my head tells me they are have followed us here in the Milky Way. They follow us until we are dead at their feet. We are nomands of the stars, no longer the race that was loved by the Great Elders. My name is Kyral and this is my story of survival.

There is no sanctuary for us, in this Universe. We will fight the Terror for one last time on this Shining World. May the Transcendent judge us kindly in the Life Stream.

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Steam
    • Something
I know the feeling.  I've tweaked my upper back a few times, and it usually means that I can't even turn my head around or sleep on my side without all sorts of ouch.  I wind up holding my head up crooked without even realizing it. :p

Stupid caller of the day:  When asked whether her husband was aware that she was calling in on his behalf, the caller and spouse proceeded to argue for several minutes about the subject.

Why do I get the feeling that I'll probably have more than one of these each day I work at this call center?