Author Topic: W-H-I-Y-L - boom shake-shake shake the-room.  (Read 3245130 times)

Offline deathfun

• Hey man. Peace. *Car hits them* Frakking hippies
Re: W-H-I-Y-L It aint NEVER Over FOOL!!!!
Or a sit-down rap
"No"

Offline Firstdragon34

• Bowties = Awesomeness
I have something to say: Apophis, 2036, KABOOM!
A small voice in my head tells me they are have followed us here in the Milky Way. They follow us until we are dead at their feet. We are nomands of the stars, no longer the race that was loved by the Great Elders. My name is Kyral and this is my story of survival.

There is no sanctuary for us, in this Universe. We will fight the Terror for one last time on this Shining World. May the Transcendent judge us kindly in the Life Stream.

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
Watching the first episode of B5 for the first time.

Opening: not so great.
Modelwork: not up to modern FSO standards but really ****ing good for the time.
Opening music: **** man this is awesome.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Pred the Penguin

• muahahaha...
    • EaWPR
Try finish watching all of B5. I did... hehe.

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
Ugh, Halloween is coming soon and along with it, snotty nosed brats in 99p plastic masks and bin liners, rich kids in masks that cost more than a car and trouble making teens. But I shall not dispair, as I have a plan to prepare for this day. The plan is called 'Preparation Halloween'.
If you hit it and it bleeds, you can kill it. If you hit it and it doesn't bleed...You are obviously not hitting hard enough.

Greatest Pirate in all the Beach System.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Offline NGTM-1R

• Syndral Active. 0410.
Try finish watching all of B5. I did... hehe.

I've never seen the series through, so that's the plan.

A Feddie Story

Offline FlamingCobra

• An Experiment In Weaponised Annoyance
Our SAT scores became available today.

I got a flat 2000.
Reading/Math/Writing: 680/690/630

My peers were kind of jelly. Then they asked me what colleges I was applying to.
I told them NC State, Georgia Tech, Virginia Tech, and maybe UNC Charlotte.

I got flamed IRL.

Everyone was like, "No! That's just dumb! Apply to Harvard, Yale, Princeton, and MIT." What they don't understand is that I would never fit in over there. I told them so. They just laughed. And while I might could get in, the chances of me getting enough scholarships to pay for tuition to such prestigious universities. And my overbearing mother has already told me that she will withdraw all of her financial support if I go to a college that is not within driving distance for her.

FML.  :( I don't care what I do, it's wrong!

This FlamingCobra fellow sounds like a stand-up chap.  :doubt:
I don't know what that means.  :blah:
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 06:28:34 pm by FlamingCobra »

Offline Mars

• I have no originality
  • Attempting unreasonable levels of reasonable
I just encountered a situation on the internet. . . (a forum I frequent) that I have no idea how to respond to. . . so I'll just ignore it.

Offline FlamingCobra

• An Experiment In Weaponised Annoyance
I just encountered a situation on the internet. . . (a forum I frequent) that I have no idea how to respond to. . . so I'll just ignore it.
Translation:

Offline Mars

• I have no originality
  • Attempting unreasonable levels of reasonable
Exactly oh sweet cockatrice of en-lightenment

Offline Firstdragon34

• Bowties = Awesomeness
Story Update! Kyral's people have landed on Earth, now it is a matter of how the human race will react. I'm also thinking merging a previous story with this one.

Maybe I'll add this story to Fan Art and Fiction. . . .
A small voice in my head tells me they are have followed us here in the Milky Way. They follow us until we are dead at their feet. We are nomands of the stars, no longer the race that was loved by the Great Elders. My name is Kyral and this is my story of survival.

There is no sanctuary for us, in this Universe. We will fight the Terror for one last time on this Shining World. May the Transcendent judge us kindly in the Life Stream.

Dear Caller,

Please don't tell me how the company for which I work should be run.  Please don't tell me how the process I just described to you should be performed.  All I have the authority to do is answer the phone, and even that comes with the caveat that I don't have the authority to avoid answering the phone.  Of course, the latter bit should be obvious, by right of the fact that I'm talking to you.

Wuv,

BlueFlames

Offline Firstdragon34

• Bowties = Awesomeness
Give the caller the Marchesani Knuckle Sandwich, man!

BING ZOOM! TO THE MOON!  :lol:

Your Mysterious Friend

The FirstDragon!

Offline Pred the Penguin

• muahahaha...
    • EaWPR

I got a flat 2000.

My peers were kind of jelly. Then they asked me what colleges I was applying to.

I got flamed IRL.

Everyone was like, "No! That's just dumb! Apply to Harvard, Yale, Princeton, and MIT." What they don't understand is that I would never fit in over there. I told them so. They just laughed. And while I might could get in, the chances of me getting enough scholarships to pay for tuition to such prestigious universities. And my overbearing mother has already told me that she will withdraw all of her financial support if I go to a college that is not within driving distance for her.

This FlamingCobra fellow sounds like a stand-up chap.  :doubt:
I don't know what that means.  :blah:
Hey we got the same score! Albeit my writing score was 560 and I'm in a community college right now... hehe.

I got a flat 2000.

I got flamed IRL.

The ivy-covered prestigious colleges are not for everyone. Just because you can get in, doesn't mean you should.

I know I'd never survive an Ivy League college, even if I could get in, due to the intense pressure I'd be under. I'm getting it bad enough where I'm at! :(

Anyway, not knowing the full details of your situation, all I can say is think about it carefully, and make the decision that seems most right to you. Not to your friends. Not to your parents. YOU. *points dramatically*
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

Offline deathfun

• Hey man. Peace. *Car hits them* Frakking hippies
Oh you Americans and your SAT's
"No"

Offline Bob-san

• Wishes he was cool
  • It's 5 minutes to midnight.
I wish I would have gone somewhere better, but whatever. Too late now that I've graduated.
Oh you Americans and your SAT's
Oh you silly foreigners and your medieval ways.
NGTM-1R: Currently considering spending the rest of the day in bed cuddling.
GTSVA: With who...?
Nuke: chewbacca?
Bob-san: The Rancor.

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Steam
    • Something

I got a flat 2000.

I got flamed IRL.

Your SAT score means little to nothing as far as admission goes anymore.  Hell, it didn't necessarily mean all that much several years ago when I was applying.  It was only two parts back then, but let's just say that I scored rather higher in those two parts than you did...and I was still rejected from two out of the five schools I applied to.  There's a lot more that goes into it than just that single number.

Offline NGTM-1R

• Syndral Active. 0410.
I just stayed up to 3:30 playing Last Stand with the new Tau Commander DLC.

A couple of L7 idiots with me in the XV-8 and a Chaos Sorcerer, backed by somebody who knew what the hell he was doing with a Hive Tyrant kitted for close combat, just went all the way. Twice. The shield drone is a source of endless lulz in fending off ranged fire and Heavy Armor + Jetpack + Kinetic Shield = Tau Death From Above.

Worth the ten bucks.

A Feddie Story

Offline qazwsx

• POST DRUNK GET TITLE
Applied to Oxford University, have a maths admissions test on the 2nd of November. This will be challenging.
<Achillion> I mean, it's not like he's shoving the brain-goo in a usb slot and praying to kurzweil to bring the singularity

<dsockwell> idk about you guys but the reason i follow God's law is so I can get my rocks off in the afterlife