Author Topic: W-H-I-Y-L - boom shake-shake shake the-room.  (Read 3238137 times)

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
Re: W-H-I-Y-L It aint NEVER Over FOOL!!!!
Can I not have one Thanksgiving without Santa Claus poking his fat ass in?

Hey, here? Day after Halloween, Christmas stuff up on the aisle in the grocery. Complete skipped Thanksgiving.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Steam
    • Something
Thankfully my stomach need not concern itself with such holiday-timing insults.  Oh man I'm stuffed.

Offline Mars

• I have no originality
  • Attempting unreasonable levels of reasonable
Had thanksgiving dinner with the family; came home, roommates are just leaving for thanksgiving dinner; get invited.

I just had two full Thanksgiving dinners, one after the other.

I never want to eat again.

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Steam
    • Something
You, sir, are my hero.

Offline Pred the Penguin

• muahahaha...
    • EaWPR
Thanksgiving in Atlantic City... eating steak. Not the best Thanksgiving, considering it was damn tiring and I would have preferred to stay home and be a lazy ass playing computer games, but not the worst. :P

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Steam
    • Something
Trying to have a forum discussion with some people who don't have a very firm grasp of the concepts involved.  Frustration is occurring.

Offline deathfun

• Hey man. Peace. *Car hits them* Frakking hippies
Yep definite flaw there :D

do any of the ppl you work with go for an after shift beer that you could join in with?

I don't drive, and bus schedules are limited. I also live a fair distance from everyone else. They go East, I go West basically. Furthermore, I get off work ranging from 10:30 to 12:00. Late night beers aren't happening as everything is closed

Essentially, I'm stuck doing what I do for the next year, then stuck working on a portfolio, then submitting the portfolio, and hopefully getting into Digital Animation.
So, Dish cave, to Man Cave, to Cave at Uni.
"No"

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
Trying to have a forum discussion with some people who don't have a very firm grasp of the concepts involved.  Frustration is occurring.

This is how Battuta/people-talking-to-Trash feel all the time?
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
* Androgeos Exeunt creates a public profile on Google+.

Okay, whose idea was it to create a HLP G+ page?!

On the upside, nice profile picture.

* Androgeos Exeunt steals the HLP G+ profile image and replaces the default icon in OS X Launcher with it.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 05:50:38 am by Androgeos Exeunt »
My blog

Quote: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 0133 UTC +8, #general
MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
why the **** did i make 3 pies?
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
why the **** did i make 3 pies?
One for you now, one for Satan and the last one for both of you to share.
If you hit it and it bleeds, you can kill it. If you hit it and it doesn't bleed...You are obviously not hitting hard enough.

Greatest Pirate in all the Beach System.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Offline T-LoW

• Planet Earth is blue and theres nothing left to do
    • German Freespace-Galaxy
Man can not have enough pie!
The german Freespace-Galaxy

"There was a time before we were born. If someone asks this is where I'll be."

Offline Firstdragon34

• Bowties = Awesomeness
I'm with my dad's folks and our thanksgiving dinner was just awesome! Not only that, my Father did pictures of my uncle in action! It looked liked he was going to vomit!  :lol:
A small voice in my head tells me they are have followed us here in the Milky Way. They follow us until we are dead at their feet. We are nomands of the stars, no longer the race that was loved by the Great Elders. My name is Kyral and this is my story of survival.

There is no sanctuary for us, in this Universe. We will fight the Terror for one last time on this Shining World. May the Transcendent judge us kindly in the Life Stream.

Offline deathfun

• Hey man. Peace. *Car hits them* Frakking hippies

What if they had Arsenic in them?
"No"

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc

What if they had Arsenic in them?

Man can not have enough Arsenic.................................only too much.
If you hit it and it bleeds, you can kill it. If you hit it and it doesn't bleed...You are obviously not hitting hard enough.

The Force shall free me.

Offline T-LoW

• Planet Earth is blue and theres nothing left to do
    • German Freespace-Galaxy
The german Freespace-Galaxy

"There was a time before we were born. If someone asks this is where I'll be."

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
Just came back from a day out with the girl I've liked since we were 15 in our Year 10 art class, and the only reason I didn't make a move on her was because she was going out with my friend at the time, and I'm not an (overly) selfish dick.
It's only the second time we've met face-to-face in the longest time, so naturally the "AF (Absolute Friendship) Field" has broken down, but I can sense it getting ready to power back up (although I think I've got her to dress in lolita fashion at the next AnimeCon as long as I go as well, so maybe there's hope).

And to cap it all off, Dekker is away doing army-shooty-explodey stuff over the weekend, so no guidence from that front, and I REFUSE to talk to my mum (she'll say something stupid like declaring my love for the girl in a really cliche way).

So to sum it up in a few words....

Today: AAAAAAAAAW YEAH!  :pimp:

What to do next: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU   :confused:

The Force shall free me.

Offline Firstdragon34

• Bowties = Awesomeness
I looked at Valathil's shadow renders, and OMG! This is the future of FS Open!  :eek2: :eek:
A small voice in my head tells me they are have followed us here in the Milky Way. They follow us until we are dead at their feet. We are nomands of the stars, no longer the race that was loved by the Great Elders. My name is Kyral and this is my story of survival.

There is no sanctuary for us, in this Universe. We will fight the Terror for one last time on this Shining World. May the Transcendent judge us kindly in the Life Stream.

Offline jg18

• A very happy zod
  • can do more than spellcheck
Inspired by the first several posts in this thread starting here and a slew of glowing reviews, I tracked down a copy of System Shock 2. (The last time I paid that much for a game was for a mint condition copy of Grim Fandango.) I won't have time to play for a few more weeks, but I've spent some time learning how to get started, including a few hours navigating the maze of SS2 mods -- makes me thankful that we have FSU to make these sorts of decisions for me. :D

I still can't figure out why their flagship mod is called SHTUP. Was the name choice intentional, or just an accident? I'd be less-than-thrilled about working on a prominent project with that name (what if wxL had a name like that?) but I'm probably just a prude. (If you have no idea what I'm talking about, Just Google It.)

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Steam
    • Something

This is how Battuta/people-talking-to-Trash feel all the time?
Something like that.

Discussion is getting worse.  Highly considering posting a link for lulz and/or advice.