Author Topic: Relationships  (Read 13692 times)

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
Slag. . . :lol: i should try asking girls now.
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

Offline Stormkeeper

• Interviewer Extraordinaire
  • Boomz!
In general, girls have a nice smell about them, but I think there's something voyeuristic about sniffing every girl that goes past you...

Slag. . . :lol: i should try asking girls now.
Go ahead. I think she was offered a Fruitbix. If you up the ante to a Fererro Roche, well. You've got it made!
Ancient-Shivan War|Interview Board

Member of the Scooby Doo Fanclub. And we're not talking a cartoon dog here people!!

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
:nervous: I'm not proposing to kids. I'm happily un-married. I'm aiming for something a little less . . . . . . "committed" might use a twix.
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

Offline Stormkeeper

• Boomz!
A mentos might work just as well.

Member of the Scooby Doo Fanclub. And we're not talking a cartoon dog here people!!

Offline Snail

• SC 5
A mentos might work just as well.
With or without Coke?

Offline Stormkeeper

• Boomz!
With out.

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
The biggest thing I've done for a girl I liked was to give her a birthday present filled with sweets, marshmallows and chocolates. It cost me S$8.88.
My blog

Quote: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 0133 UTC +8, #general
MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Offline neo_hermes

• MmmmmmNode!
  • What the hell are you lookin at?
i bought a girl lingerie...was money well spent.
Hell has no fury like an0n...
killing threads is...well, what i do best.

Offline Stormkeeper

• Boomz!
Biggest thing I've done for a girl is arrange a surprise birthday party and succeeding in securing the aid of her parents and close friends, all without her knowledge, and also succeeding in acting like I've forgot her birthday. The things I do for my sister.

Offline SPARTAN-367

• Olly olly oxen free
    • SPARTAN-367 (PAT)
i bought a girl lingerie...was money well spent.

hehe.
- SPARTAN-367 (PAT)

Without Knowledge, Skill cannot be focused. Without Skill, Strength cannot be brought to bear and without Strength, Knowledge may not be applied.

"TROOPERS we are GREEN, and very very MEAN!"

Offline Mars

• I have no originality
  • Attempting unreasonable levels of reasonable
Biggest thing I've done for a girl is arrange a surprise birthday party and succeeding in securing the aid of her parents and close friends, all without her knowledge, and also succeeding in acting like I've forgot her birthday. The things I do for my sister.

awww

I have 5 siblings, and none of us can keep each others birthdays straight.

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
My sister has problems remembering everyone's birthday except her own. :nervous:
My blog

MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Offline S-99

• MC Hammer
  • A one hit wonder, you still want to touch this.
What's funny is how many people want to fit in all of a sudden here saying "i never had the girls smell attitude ever, girls smell fine". Girls generally smell great, but that wasn't the reference for me. The infantile girls smell attitude goes back to when i was a little kid back to a different time of prepubescence where boys and girls were enemies. Back in the days of preschool  and elementary grades where the boys picked on the girls and girls picked on the boys.
Every pilot's goal is to rise up in the ranks and go beyond their purpose to a place of command on a very big ship. Like the colossus; to baseball bat everyone.

SMBFD

I won't use google for you.

An0n sucks my Jesus ring.

Offline Mars

• I have no originality
  • Attempting unreasonable levels of reasonable
I understood what you meant. I just honestly never had that problem... I went to a tiny elementary school and the girls and boys interacted pretty civilly, plus I had two sisters and my mom babysat a girl my age.

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
I understood what you meant. I just honestly never had that problem... I went to a tiny elementary school and the girls and boys interacted pretty civilly, plus I had two sisters and my mom babysat a girl my age.

I had just about the same experience in preschool too. No war at all. ;)
My blog

MP-Ryan

Offline Stormkeeper

• Boomz!
The infantile girls smell attitude goes back to when i was a little kid back to a different time of prepubescence where boys and girls were enemies. Back in the days of preschool  and elementary grades where the boys picked on the girls and girls picked on the boys.
I remember those days. But I never really liked picking on girls, so the girls were pretty okay with me. It comes from reading a lot of King Arthur and knight-related stuff, so in my nursery days I went round being a 'knight' protecting all the girls from 'bullies'

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
Really? I was as curious as a cat last time. That, I think, got me into some hiccups with my classmates.
My blog

MP-Ryan

Offline SPARTAN-367

• Olly olly oxen free
    • SPARTAN-367 (PAT)
The infantile girls smell attitude goes back to when i was a little kid back to a different time of prepubescence where boys and girls were enemies. Back in the days of preschool  and elementary grades where the boys picked on the girls and girls picked on the boys.
I remember those days. But I never really liked picking on girls, so the girls were pretty okay with me. It comes from reading a lot of King Arthur and knight-related stuff, so in my nursery days I went round being a 'knight' protecting all the girls from 'bullies'

lol
- SPARTAN-367 (PAT)

Without Knowledge, Skill cannot be focused. Without Skill, Strength cannot be brought to bear and without Strength, Knowledge may not be applied.

"TROOPERS we are GREEN, and very very MEAN!"