Author Topic: Turambar, iamzack, Mononucleosis discussion grandslam finals  (Read 51044 times)

Offline ssmit132

• Also known as "Typhlomence"
    • Steam
    • Twitter
Re: Turambar, iamzack, Mononucleosis discussion grandslam finals
i know way too many people who have ****ed themselves up on those drugs to share your opinion, iamzack.

And I find no attraction to them whatsoever.  :blah:

Offline Stormkeeper

• Interviewer Extraordinaire
  • Boomz!
When i had an op, doc had me on good drugs.
Ancient-Shivan War|Interview Board

Member of the Scooby Doo Fanclub. And we're not talking a cartoon dog here people!!

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
Better get it in before someone else does.

[joke mode]Any female that would get close enough to Turambar to give him Mono yet alone get the title of Zaks Girlfriend must be........   :D[/joke mode]

It had to be done.   :nervous:
« Last Edit: December 19, 2008, 11:27:11 pm by FUBAR-BDHR »
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Offline Kosh

• A year behind what's funny
I was in the psychiatric hospital for the last week or so, because I'm nutters.

Seriously? Nuts in what way?
"The reason for this is that the original Fortran got so convoluted and extensive (10's of millions of lines of code) that no-one can actually figure out how it works, there's a massive project going on to decode the original Fortran and write a more modern system, but until then, the UK communication network is actually relying heavily on 35 year old Fortran that nobody understands." - Flipside

Brain I/O error
Replace and press any key

Offline SKYNET-011

• O_o
I meant my roommate at the hospital. She only got there the day before me and then we sorta bonded in our mutual "I'M-COLD--THIS-PLACE-****ING-SUCKS--I-WANT-TO-DIE--LET-ME-THE-****-OUT-OF-HERE--" -ness.

That doesn't sound like a good environment for people under mental stress. Or a voluntary one.
Petrach and a few other escaped in a pod but were covered in watermelon juice....it was horrible :eek2: :shaking: -dan87uk

OMFGWTFAOLBBQBATMAN!!!!!11114111-MicroPsycho

Offline iamzack

Seriously? Nuts in what way?

We had group therapy up to five times a day. It was like brainwashing. "My name is [redacted], I'm 17, and I'm here for suicidal thoughts, depression, bipolar, cutting, and running away. Blah blah blah."

I meant my roommate at the hospital. She only got there the day before me and then we sorta bonded in our mutual "I'M-COLD--THIS-PLACE-****ING-SUCKS--I-WANT-TO-DIE--LET-ME-THE-****-OUT-OF-HERE--" -ness.
That doesn't sound like a good environment for people under mental stress. Or a voluntary one.

You're telling me. Here I am, calm and cool as could be with no history of anger problems... if they'd done me like they did Erin, I would have needed three shots too.
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline SKYNET-011

• O_o
Ugh. I think drugs and group sessions would DRIVE me nuts.
Petrach and a few other escaped in a pod but were covered in watermelon juice....it was horrible :eek2: :shaking: -dan87uk

Offline iamzack

Yeah, pretty much. Group sessions a billion times a day. You have to ask to do ANYTHING (use a pencil, go to the bathroom, get water, etc). And it's cold. And you're stuck in one room. All. Day. And you see your doctor once a day and you don't get to know when ahead of time. And you have to get a doctor's order for anything from chapstick to tylenol to a ****ing band-aid. And you're not allowed to contact anyone outside of immediate family. And you're not allowed to write a letter to the opposite sex, even if you are just going to keep it until you leave. And they read *everything* you write. And you get searched any time you go to your dorm. And your dorm gets searched twice a day. And the food sucks and you aren't allowed to have extra of the not-sucky portions.

et cetera.
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline SKYNET-011

• O_o
Huh. I wasn't going to say this, but it really is prison for stressed people.

Offline Mars

• I have no originality
  • Attempting unreasonable levels of reasonable
You don't come across as crazy. I think it's crazy that they put people with problems in a system that would drive anyone insane.

Offline iamzack

I am a little crazy, but certainly not crazy enough to warrant anything they did to me.

Offline Mars

• I have no originality
  • Attempting unreasonable levels of reasonable
I think someone whos crazy probably needs the oppisite of what they "provided".

Offline SKYNET-011

• O_o
Reading about involuntary treatment\commission always makes my blood boil. I've had a couple friends go through it, usually because of incompetent, lazy, or abusive parents.

Offline iamzack

Technically, I was "voluntary." My mum put me there. As a minor, what I want has nothing to do with what actually happens to me.

But let me tell you what. Troubled teenagers somehow ALL have bipolar. Weird, huh?

Offline SKYNET-011

• O_o
Yeah, I know. My friends are all bipolar because they occasionaly have depression. It's not school or work, or just mood swings, it's a disorder!

Offline iamzack

Yup. People ask me what's wrong, and I'm like, let me count the ways: ADD, ODD, BPD, bipolar, MDD, PTSD, and PMS.

Wooo... I narrowly missed a schizophrenia diagnosis, too. My little brother has it, so, you know, family history.

Offline vyper

• The Sexy Scotsman
iamzack - you need to sue those bastards. And if necessary the people who put you there. I'm sure there's plenty of ways you could do it.

If not for yourself, for your pal who's still there or for the ones who might follow you.

In short, you got ass****ed. Now it's payback time.
"But you live, you learn.  Unless you die.  Then you're ****ed." - aldo14

Offline iamzack

Wooo.... oh yeah, a mentally ill seventeen year old with a mile long history of authority issues.

I'll be laughed out of court. That's what allows this **** to happen.

Offline vyper

• The Sexy Scotsman
And the statistical failures continue mount for mental health care... go Yanks.
"But you live, you learn.  Unless you die.  Then you're ****ed." - aldo14

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
This manages to make "Care in the Community" sound almost reasonable doesn't it?
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]