Author Topic: Turambar, iamzack, Mononucleosis discussion grandslam finals  (Read 51042 times)

Offline Rick James

• Scathed By Admins
Re: Turambar, iamzack, Mononucleosis discussion grandslam finals
Well then GTFO my thread. :[

your thread looks around i thought decker started this thread and you were part of the subject matter

;)

HOW YOU DID BROKED SENTENCE?

Boystrous 19 year old temp at work slapped me in the face with an envelope and laughed it off as playful. So I shoved him over a desk and laughed it off as playful. It's on camera so I can plead reasonable force.  Temp is now passive.

Offline iamzack

I am in bad mood. :[

I got in a fight with my mum at dinner. She says if I don't change, she will send me back to the looney bin.

The thought of this makes me very, very sad.

Apcfcording to her and her stupid friend Jon, I am totally intolerable when I am unmedicated.

Turambar better send me a email hug and tell me this is not so or something bad will happen. :[
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline Nuclear1

This thread is still silly.
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline Turambar

• Determined to inflict his entire social circle on us
  • You can't spell Manslaughter without laughter
sorry i wasnt around :-( 

i was off having fun at david's playin on his new 360 with rock band 2.  I will try and be around tomorrow.
10:55:48   TurambarBlade: i've been selecting my generals based on how much i like their hats
10:55:55   HerraTohtori: me too!
10:56:01   HerraTohtori: :D

Offline iamzack

I couldn't send an email because gmail takes much, much longer than this forum to load.

Is the link to this board thinger broken?
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
No? :nervous:
My blog

Quote: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 0133 UTC +8, #general
MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
I am in bad mood. :[

I got in a fight with my mum at dinner. She says if I don't change, she will send me back to the looney bin.

The thought of this makes me very, very sad.

Apcfcording to her and her stupid friend Jon, I am totally intolerable when I am unmedicated.

Turambar better send me a email hug and tell me this is not so or something bad will happen. :[

il let you in on a little secret that took me a decade to figure out.

your family is insane, if you stay with them they will make you more insane. torture them, kill them, devour their flesh. then you will be free.

muahahahaha!

or you can like move somewhere far far away, if the thought of cannibalism doesnt appeal to you
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline Nuclear1

*distances self from Nuke*
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline Bob-san

• Wishes he was cool
  • It's 5 minutes to midnight.
How bout this: be a sweet little innocent girl until the day you turn 18. Then, pick up your bags and move to the city. Get clean of anything first. Then, be yourself.
NGTM-1R: Currently considering spending the rest of the day in bed cuddling.
GTSVA: With who...?
Nuke: chewbacca?
Bob-san: The Rancor.

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
How bout this: be a sweet little innocent girl until the day you turn 18.

Sounds a bit late for that.

Also, a mite patronizing.

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
  • Porto l'azzurro Dolce Stil Novo nella fantascienza
    • The Lightblue Ribbon | Cultural Project
Listen, turning 18 doesn't change your life in a radical way. Don't fill people with illusions.
The Lightblue Ribbon

Inferno: Nostos - Alliance
Series Resurrecta: {{FS Wiki Portal}} -  Gehenna's Gate - The Spirit of Ptah - Serendipity (WIP) - <REDACTED> (WIP)
FreeSpace Campaign Restoration Project
A tribute to FreeSpace in my book: Riflessioni dall'Infinito

Offline Mars

• I have no originality
  • Attempting unreasonable levels of reasonable
Its ****ing true.

Hell, I'm 19 and I'm still living in my parents house - working on it though.

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
  • Porto l'azzurro Dolce Stil Novo nella fantascienza
    • The Lightblue Ribbon | Cultural Project
I'm 19 too and the only notable(and meh) things I got are:

- Possibility to vote
It didn't change a lot in my life because Berlusconi's party won in my region as well as in many others. The Old DwarfTM now rules Italy.  :doubt:

- Driving license
A cool thing, but don't get too excited. Getting a license means doing part of the boring stuff your parents did until then, like going out to buy much-needed things and become some sort of taxi driver.   :hopping:

- University
Oh, come on...it sucks to be far away from my city!  :mad:

A good thing is that I might get a nice hunting license, but it'd be a waste of money. I have been using my father's rifles for years without letting anyone know... :nervous:
The Lightblue Ribbon

Inferno: Nostos - Alliance
Series Resurrecta: {{FS Wiki Portal}} -  Gehenna's Gate - The Spirit of Ptah - Serendipity (WIP) - <REDACTED> (WIP)
FreeSpace Campaign Restoration Project
A tribute to FreeSpace in my book: Riflessioni dall'Infinito

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
Turning 18 means that your parents aren't responsible for medical matters relating to you. Which is what Bob-san was on about.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline Bob-san

• Wishes he was cool
  • It's 5 minutes to midnight.
Which means you want to avoid being thrown back to a mental hospital until you're 18. It's difficult for a parent to be appointed your legal guardian after you're 18. And so long as you're not protected by the state before you're 18 (or go insane after), you're free.
NGTM-1R: Currently considering spending the rest of the day in bed cuddling.
GTSVA: With who...?
Nuke: chewbacca?
Bob-san: The Rancor.

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
The problem with mental illness is that it's very difficult to make it go away at will.

Offline iamzack

I already have my driver's license. Turning 18 means I can move out, buy a car, etc. Not that I can afford all that. But living in a cheap car is better than living here.

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
I already have my driver's license. Turning 18 means I can move out, buy a car, etc. Not that I can afford all that. But living in a cheap car is better than living here.

get one of those mini-buses that hippies used to drive around it back in the 60s
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline Dilmah G

• Failed juggling
  • Do try it.

get one of those mini-buses that hippies used to drive around it back in the 60s

Ohhh yeah, back in the day

*reminisces*

:pimp:

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog

Now I know how that fits in in RollerCoaster Tycoon 2's Rock n' Roll theming... :rolleyes:

What kind of vehicle was that?
My blog

Quote: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 0133 UTC +8, #general
MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?