Author Topic: Fmylife  (Read 5831 times)

Offline blackhole

• Still not over the rainbow
  • Destiny can suck it
    • Black Sphere Studios
http://www.fmylife.com/top

Today, I was reported to my principal because someone caught me shooting up at the cafeteria lunch table and as a result I have been suspended from school. I am a diabetic, I was giving myself insulin before I ate crappy school food.
Today, I was rejected from the University of Washington. My dad has been a professor there for 30 years, and is on the board of admissions. FML
(Note: This makes me very nervous about still not having received a decision from them)

Today, I was out to dinner with my little sister when this elderly woman sitting alone started choking and I rushed over and started doing the Heimlich Maneuver, She's now pressing charges on me for assault. I'm a paramedic.
Today, I saw an elderly man fall in a crosswalk, so I jumped off my bike to help. As I helped him across, the light turned green. At that point I noticed my phone had fallen out of my pocket in the street and was run over by several cars. I then watched across a 6 lane street as someone stole my bike.
Today, it was my final meeting with my psychologist who was helping me with my bipolar disorder. I just found out that he committed suicide. FML
Today, I found out I won a 20 000 or 30 000 dollar scholarship. After celebrating with my family by jumping around the room for a half-hour, we realized it was addressed to someone else with the same last name. When we called to tell her, she said it was weird because she had received my rejection letter.
Today, I came home early from work to surprise my son with a new mountain bike for his birthday. To keep it a surprise I carried it quietly up to his bedroom. As I opened the door I heard my son say "Oh man, you're gonna make me cum" to the nice girl he was on top of. He just turned 14.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2009, 03:53:14 am by blackhole »

Offline Dilmah G

• Failed juggling
  • Do try it.
That last one made my mouth drop

Today, I came home early from work to surprise my son with a new mountain bike for his birthday. To keep it a surprise I carried it quietly up to his bedroom. As I opened the door I heard my son say "Oh man, you're gonna make me cum" to the nice girl he was on top of. He just turned 14.

Woah, that would be so weird/awkward

Offline Pred the Penguin

• muahahaha...
    • EaWPR
That one make me chuckle a bit. o_o

Offline Kosh

• A year behind what's funny
I think the first one is a classic example of the out of control drug policies in American schools.
"The reason for this is that the original Fortran got so convoluted and extensive (10's of millions of lines of code) that no-one can actually figure out how it works, there's a massive project going on to decode the original Fortran and write a more modern system, but until then, the UK communication network is actually relying heavily on 35 year old Fortran that nobody understands." - Flipside

Brain I/O error
Replace and press any key

Offline Stormkeeper

• Interviewer Extraordinaire
  • Boomz!
I think the first one is a classic example of the out of control drug policies in American schools.
More like how frequently kids in American schools shoot up.

THis is my personal favorite, though;
Today, I received my passport in the mail. They got my birthdate wrong. Then I picked up my birth certificate that I had sent in with the application. Turns out my parents have been celebrating my birthday on the wrong day for 16 years. FML
Ancient-Shivan War|Interview Board

Member of the Scooby Doo Fanclub. And we're not talking a cartoon dog here people!!

Offline Demitri

Today, I was having sex with my boyfriend. When he was about to orgasm, he screamed "Yes Brittany!" at the top of his lungs. My name's not Brittany. That's his sister. FML

Now that is just ****ed up! :shaking: 
"Brothers and sisters are natural enemies!
Like Englishmen and Scots!
Or Welshmen and Scots!
Or Japanese and Scots!
Or Scots and other Scots!
Damn Scots! They ruined Scotland!" - Groundskeeper Willie

Offline Blue Lion

• Star Shatterer
So 90% of these are people realizing they're dating or married to jerks?

Offline Polpolion

• The sizzle, it thinks!
~95% is teenage angst. ~5% is general retardation. <1% is genuine baw material.  :doubt:

Offline S-99

• MC Hammer
  • A one hit wonder, you still want to touch this.
Today, I saw an elderly man fall in a crosswalk, so I jumped off my bike to help. As I helped him across, the light turned green. At that point I noticed my phone had fallen out of my pocket in the street and was run over by several cars. I then watched across a 6 lane street as someone stole my bike.
Rofl
Reminds me of myself and some other things i did when i was younger. Totally still amazes me in life that many are without the concept of balanced trading.

I let a friend borrow a dollar with a assurance from her that she'd pay me back. Met up again with her two days later asking for my dollar back. She said that it was only a dollar and wondering what the big deal was. I then died inside.
Lack of principle i tell you :mad2:
Every pilot's goal is to rise up in the ranks and go beyond their purpose to a place of command on a very big ship. Like the colossus; to baseball bat everyone.

SMBFD

I won't use google for you.

An0n sucks my Jesus ring.

Offline Solatar

A good portion are kind of stupid, but every once in awhile a jewel comes along.

Offline iamzack

Too many of them are like "today, someone called me fat. *whine*"

Retawded.

onesentence.org is betterer.
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline Dilmah G

• Failed juggling
  • Do try it.
I suddenly felt more isolated than before when I realized that my husband and I were in the same house, communicating by Twitter.

:lol:

Offline Kosh

• A year behind what's funny
More like how frequently kids in American schools shoot up.

Actually in american schools you're not allowed to take your own asprin, tylanol, anything for heart burn or upset stomach, etc because they are all considered to be "drugs".
"The reason for this is that the original Fortran got so convoluted and extensive (10's of millions of lines of code) that no-one can actually figure out how it works, there's a massive project going on to decode the original Fortran and write a more modern system, but until then, the UK communication network is actually relying heavily on 35 year old Fortran that nobody understands." - Flipside

Brain I/O error
Replace and press any key

Offline Fury

• The Curmudgeon
Actually in american schools you're not allowed to take your own asprin, tylanol, anything for heart burn or upset stomach, etc because they are all considered to be "drugs".
Is that true? If so, it's retarded.

Offline Commander Zane

• Spoot Knight of Anvils
Yes, you can't even take cough drops with you.
At least my high school was like that. But I don't get sick so that's more a problem on everyone else.

Offline Solatar

Definitely true. I used to carry around Advil in a breath mint tin.

Although I expect with a diabetic an exception would me made. The local school board granted a bassoon player in my high school special permission to carry a reed knife in her bassoon case (it's VERY sharp and similar in size and shape to a cut throat shaving razor). She had to keep the special letter in her case at all times. It seems like that diabetic kid would have done much better if he had approached the principal/nurse at some point in time and said "hey, I'm diabetic; who do I need to speak to to be allowed to carry insulin shots?"

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
i personally just self medicated by smoking dope during gym class
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline S-99

• MC Hammer
  • A one hit wonder, you still want to touch this.
We're in alaska nuke. We're not the norm ok.
Every pilot's goal is to rise up in the ranks and go beyond their purpose to a place of command on a very big ship. Like the colossus; to baseball bat everyone.

SMBFD

I won't use google for you.

An0n sucks my Jesus ring.

Offline blackhole

• Still not over the rainbow
  • Destiny can suck it
    • Black Sphere Studios

You have any kind of drug at all and your in big doodoo. Even if its Tylenol.

Offline Hellstryker

• waffles
We're in alaska nuke. We're not the norm ok.

No, he's in AZ now.