Poll

Would you like some b33r with that 100K?

Yes! W00t!
16 (69.6%)
No way! I'm insane enough!
7 (30.4%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Voting closed: March 24, 2002, 08:00:29 pm

Author Topic: Countdown to 100K  (Read 14635 times)

Offline wEvil

• The Other Good Renderer
    • http://www.andymelville.net
[SIZE=24]RENDER PARTY!!!![/SIZE]

Offline Styxx

• Hard Light Productions
Originally posted by Setekh
You're evil. EVIL, I say! :DNo, I do not like it! I have to select the text, Ctrl-C, Windows-R, type 'notepad', hit enter, Ctrl-V - and THEN I can read it. Insanity, I say, insanity!!

Bah, you just have to paste it on the browser's address bar, you silly... :pokay, I'll stop with the small text... for now! Mwahahahahahaha!
Probably away. Contact through email.

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Originally posted by Styxx

Bah, you just have to paste it on the browser's address bar, you silly... :pokay, I'll stop with the small text... for now! Mwahahahahahaha!

You're both silly - all you have to do is click on quote. :D
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline wEvil

• The Other Good Renderer
    • http://www.andymelville.net
Originally posted by sandwich

Said sandwich...clicking on quote.

Offline Styxx

• Hard Light Productions

But then you have to wait for the page to load, and everyone knows that Steak's modem is getting tired of being constantly kicked. :D:ha:

Offline Ulundel

• Big press poppa
Originally posted by Styxx

But then you have to wait for the page to load, and everyone knows that Steak's modem is getting tired of being constantly kicked. :D:ha:

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Offline Styxx

• Hard Light Productions
Originally posted by Ten of Twelve
:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

What?!?it's not my fault that you don't get the joke... =p

Offline Zeronet

• Hanger Man
I dont see anything weird about what he said about the modemn.
Got Ether?

Offline Thorn

• Drunk on the east coast.
  • What is this? I don't even...
Funny..
I understood it...

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions
:D

You'll understand if you've ever talked to me, and had the pleasure of sending me a link while my modem was already going at 6K/s. ;)
- Eddie Kent Woo, Setekh, Steak (of Steaks), AWACS. Seriously, just pick one.
HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS, now V3.0. Bringing Modders Together since January 2001.
THE HARD LIGHT ARRAY. Always makes you say wow.

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
...while my modem was already going at 6K/s. ;)

Sorry, dude - but those songs are cool! :p ;)
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions
Sorry, dude - but those songs are cool! :p ;)

Don't be sorry, I'm not. ;)

Offline Styxx

• Hard Light Productions
Excerpt from generic conversation with Setekh:

Styxx: Hey dude! What's up?
Setekh: *kicks modem*
Setekh: I'm okay, and you?
Styxx: Lots of work, but ok. Any news?
Styxx: Dude, you there?
Styxx: Huh... er...

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
heh - generally, my conversations with him start out like this:

Setekh: DUUUUUUUUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sandwich: DUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Et cetera, et cetera. :D

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions
heh - generally, my conversations with him start out like this:

Setekh: DUUUUUUUUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sandwich: DUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Et cetera, et cetera. :D

Setekh: SANDWICH!!!
Sandwich: STEAK!!!
Setekh and Sandwich together: STEAK SANDWICH!!! :D

PS. Congrats on the 1.5K. :D

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper

Setekh: SANDWICH!!!
Sandwich: STEAK!!!
Setekh and Sandwich together: STEAK SANDWICH!!! :D

LOL! That was what we did today, wasn't it? :p

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions
LOL! That was what we did today, wasn't it? :p

Yep. :D

Boy, I can't believe there was a time when I didn't know who all you HLP dudes were. You 'specially, SNADwich. :nod:

Offline icespeed

here we go down memory lane...
$quot;Let your light shine before men...$quot;
Matthew 5:16

When I graduate, I'm going to be a doctor, and people are going to come to me looking for treatment and prescription drugs, and I'm going to give it to them. Is anyone scared yet?

$quot;If you confess with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord', and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.$quot; Romans 10:9

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions
There are all sorts of people who fit under that category...

"People Who You Don't Know How You Ever Lived Without Them"... PWYDKHYELWT™*, for short...

* Copyright 2002 Opticnerve - The Craft Of The Visible

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp
You gotta make a better acronym.

I suggest CRACKHEADS.
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.