Author Topic: Hello :)  (Read 15659 times)

*Enters thread again*

*looks around*

hmmmmm...Girl beating up an0n...lol, oh that'll make front page news I betcha!

But, anyways...this is the most weirdest thread ever...well...besides the "Sexy Lightsabre" thread...I miss that one...:(...lotsa good pics on that one...*shakes self awake*

hmmmm...should I contribute to this spam thread?...

No...cause I'm the canadian who doesn't like spam...I'm not gonna...er...

Welcome Tiara...have you tried out the Derelict campaign yet?

Cor

*leaves thread*

*Wonders when Styxx is gonna un-veil The Plan*

Offline Styxx

• Hard Light Productions
Okay, let's slow down on the spam a bit. It's all fine to welcome a new member, but this is getting a bit out of hand. ;)

And Corhellion - all in due time, all in due time...
Probably away. Contact through email.

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
    • http://nodewar.penguinbomb.com/forum
Bah, 'Road Trip' 0wnz all other threads.
"I.....don't.....CARE!!!!!" ---- an0n
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat
~-=~!@!~=-~ : Nodewar.com

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
    • http://nodewar.penguinbomb.com/forum
I can't get the Font tag to work. I tried Courier and Mattise ITC but to no avail.
"I.....don't.....CARE!!!!!" ---- an0n
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat
~-=~!@!~=-~ : Nodewar.com

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?
Originally posted by Styxx

And Corhellion - all in due time, all in due time...

when it's too late for us right? No, honestly, I have missed the begining of that "plan" thing, so what exactly is it about? Is it just a joke or something serious that you mentioned once?
SCREW CANON!

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
I can't get the Font tag to work. I tried Courier and Mattise ITC but to no avail.

I mainly use symbol, which works quite well, although the letters need to be on size 3 or they look too small. I also tried wingdings once and that seems to work fine; as long as it is a fairly standard font, I don't think you should have any trouble.

Offline Styxx

• Hard Light Productions
Originally posted by venom2506
when it's too late for us right?

Exactly. :D
Psst - it's a joke, but don't tell anyone...
Probably away. Contact through email.

Offline Blue Lion

• Star Shatterer
Originally posted by Maeglamor
:wtf:

You people scare me sometimes.

Only sometimes?

Offline Zeronet

• Hanger Man
Originally posted by Tiara

AKA BRAIN PROBLEMS

No.
Got Ether?

Offline Darkage

• CRAZY RENDER RABBIT
Originally posted by Blue Lion

Only sometimes?

I am sure he means always.
[email protected]
Returned from the dead.

'Trebuchet' is a nice font, not too different but still a good change from Ariel or Times New Roman.

"Your cynicism appauls me Collosus - I have ten thousand officers and crew willing to die for pants !"

"Go to red alert!"
"Are you sure sir? It does mean changing the bulb"

Offline Mad Bomber

• Booooom
It's also capable of firing its 2 LRM15's and 3 MLas's. :D

Wow, i made this even more off topic than before!
"What the hell!? I've got a Snuffleupagus on my scanners! The Snuffleupagus is active!"

Offline Alikchi

• Neo-Terran
  • Spooky ghost (RIP)
But if we're thinking 3025 here, I'd go Hunchback :p
"Going too far and caring too much about a subject is the best way to make friends that I know."
- Sarah Vowell

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Originally posted by darkage

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Blue Lion

Only sometimes?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am sure he means always.

:wtf: Only always??

:wtf: Always sometimes?!?!??

:wakka:
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Stryke 9

• Village Person
    Reset count: 4
Stunaep:WHAT HAVE I SAID ABOUT USING THE GOAT WITHOUT PERMISSION???

[decides he's really gonna put the boot in this time]

[grabs Stunaep and drags him off, screaming and weeping like a little girl]

[gestures and calls 30 or so heavily armed thugs to join in]

Offline Blue Lion

• Star Shatterer
I pray you're beating him up and not......ew :wtf:

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Originally posted by Stryke 9
Stunaep:WHAT HAVE I SAID ABOUT USING THE GOAT WITHOUT PERMISSION???

I'm curious as to how many of you realize why Stunaep took that name.... ;)
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Borealis

• Resident Blonde
[color=sky blue]um, he likes beagles?[/color]  :D
In God we trust.  All others must show data.

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
it is "peanuts" spelled backwards, right? :D

Offline Stryke 9

• Village Person
    Reset count: 4
Wouldn't that mean he DIDN'T like it? Anti- peanuts?