Author Topic: good work, but **** HLP  (Read 2585 times)

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp
How about we drop the subject entirely until I know what's going on.
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Sounds good to me...
Can the reason that we fear the unknown be that we know ourselves too well?       -The Outer Limits

<*)}}}><  HAPPY FISHIE!!

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...
c'mon Red5... what's wrong?  why do you hold a grudge against everyone in this forum or HLP particular?

did we do something wrong?  you said your computer was stolen and we didn't help out.  How could we have helped out?  I would've if there was something i could've done and if you'd told me about it!

so what's the deal man?  why the anti-HLP suddenly?  explain and maybe we can help you

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp
Ok...... he's cheesed cause his computer got stolen, but I have to ask, did anyone here know about this?
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline Thorn

• Drunk on the east coast.
  • What is this? I don't even...
*raises hand*
Yeah.. but I dont see what that has to do with him cussing out HLP....

Offline Bobboau

• Just a MODern kinda guy
    Just MODerately cool
    And MODest too
**calls Evansville police and declairs and amber alert on red 5's computer**
they are telling me they need a description... why are they laughing...
hmm some people just can't take these things seriusly :doubt:
and the police at that too :sigh:
maybe I shouldn't have called them collect
Bobboau, bringing you products that work... in theory
learn to use PCS
creator of the ProXimus Procedural Texture and Effect Generator
My latest build of PCS2, get it while it's hot!
PCS 2.0.3

DEUTERONOMY 22:11
Thou shalt not wear a garment of diverse sorts, [as] of woollen and linen together

Offline Fineus

• ...But you *have* heard of me.
  • Administrator
    • Hard Light Productions
I'm really confused as to what anyone of us are supposed to do about other people having their property stolen... I didn't come whining here when dads camera was stolen a couple of months back (and it was an expensive camera, so the analogy is good enough).

Suffice to say I think this should be closed, Red5 if you've got some kind of problem then perhaps you should PM one of the staff or something - but throwing random insults around the forum and not actually explaining yourself is not the way to go.