Author Topic: RELEASE: The Scroll of Atankharzim, Part I  (Read 239029 times)

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
Re: RELEASE: The Scroll of Atankharzim, Part I
The cutscene mission was REAL choppy for me.
The Trivial Psychic Strikes Again!

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
It's a very resource-intensive mission.  I recommend turning off shadows and any other high detail settings.

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Version 1.12.1 has now been uploaded to FSO Installer and Knossos, and brings with it the following changes:

• Remove ability to issue orders to Epsilon in sa_m0_02
  • Change "ship" asteroids to use the new Scenery IFF to prevent them from appearing as purple blips on the radar
  • On 24.2+ builds, prevent the player from using the hat switch when perspective is locked
  • Fix a message incorrectly being played when activating the checkpoint in sa_m1_02
  • Fix a very staticky voice line in sa_m1_02
  • Extend time limit and clarify distraction event in sa_m1_03

This version requires 24.0.1 or higher.

EDIT: I forgot to update the main hall text, so it will still show 1.12.1 even if you are running 1.12.0. :banghead:
« Last Edit: July 05, 2024, 07:40:32 pm by Goober5000 »

I just completed a playthrough of the ISF branch.  On the mission where you have to capture the bombers, it took me three tries because of the corvette at the end beaming Kidnapper 1 and destroying it before I can do anything to stop it.  I never had that happen before

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Huh.  Maybe you had the bad luck to see the ships in a weird placement.  I've never experienced that before.

Maybe it was but it certainly was frustrating.  For once, the infamous Lucifer's Cloak mission wasn't the most frustrating mission on the playthrough

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Version 1.13.0 has now been uploaded to FSO Installer and Knossos, and brings with it a new version of the standalone mission The 4th Vial.  This mission is enhanced with Axem's moving-arms Sathanas and accompanying script, and also features AI-generated voice acting from Eleven Labs, courtesy of Admiral Nelson.

(There is one aspect of the mission that is not quite polished up to our satisfaction, so it will receive another update in the near future.  That particular aspect will also require a 24.2 FSO build.)