Author Topic: Homeworld Trading Cards  (Read 5887 times)

Offline Rampage

• Son Of Rampage
  • Urogynaecologist
Okay, lets not diverge from the topic.  Below is the card of the first Republic Taiidan flagship "Kapella":

Post comments! :D

Offline Kamikaze

• A Complacent Wind
    • http://www.nodewar.com
there a bigger version available? (good but I can't see it well)
Science alone of all the subjects contains within itself the lesson of the danger of belief in the infallibility of the greatest teachers in the preceding generation . . .Learn from science that you must doubt the experts. As a matter of fact, I can also define science another way: Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts. - Richard Feynman

Offline Rampage

• Son Of Rampage
  • Urogynaecologist
Originally posted by Kamikaze
there a bigger version available? (good but I can't see it well)

Nope.  But there's a better version of it and its in Photoshop format.

Offline Rampage

• Son Of Rampage
  • Urogynaecologist
Originally posted by Rampage

Nope.  But there's a better version of it and it's in Photoshop format.

EDIT: [GRAMMAR]

Offline Anaz

once all the cards are done, it would be fun to turn this into a comp game...
Arrr. I'm a pirate.

AotD, DatDB, TVWP, LM. Ph34r.

You WILL go to warpstorm...

Offline Thorn

• Drunk on the east coast.
  • What is this? I don't even...

Nice  :)

^
|
Link to the Kiith Paktu website

Offline Rampage

• Son Of Rampage
  • Urogynaecologist
Originally posted by Thorn
http://forums.relicnews.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5357

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Wait a minute!  I started this thread on August 17, ionfish started his on August 20.  So I HAD THE IDEA BEFORE HE (or SHE) did!  But nonetheless, unless I improve the overall look of my cards, ionfish would've be the REAL starter of this idea!

Or I could just keep this within the realm of the Freespace universe.

Offline Liberator

• Poe's Law In Action
Originally posted by Rampage

On the contrary, you can!  I did!  I just reinforced about 8 salvage corvettes with 5 repair corvettes.  You got to be fast.  When the missiles punch one salvage corvette salvaging the MD, immediately order your repair corvettes (all of them) to repair that corvette.  Then shift back to another one and back and forth until the destroyer stops shooting.

Forget this.  This comes straight from the Brady Guide.

Ignore the capital ships and go straight for the alien ship.  You can't destroy it and after a while you'll get a message that you're fire is disrupting the control field.  Keep firing and eventually you'll get half-a-dozen brand spanking new capships.  As a bonus if you haven't destroyed the MD you get Guided missile Tech.

Here's the Catch, you've got to send an absolute HORDE of strike craft in to do the job.  Figure about twenty of each class fighter and 30 of corvette.  Also expect to lose at least half of your attack forces.
So as through a glass, and darkly
The age long strife I see
Where I fought in many guises,
Many names, but always me.

There are only 10 types of people in the world , those that understand binary and those that don't.

Offline Thorn

• Drunk on the east coast.
  • What is this? I don't even...
A group of 30 scouts set on evaisve to harass the destoyer should be sufficient to distract them long enough...
20 or so heavy corvettes, and about 30 attack bombers should do the other half of the job...