Author Topic: I'm Getting Married Next Month  (Read 3779 times)

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
I'm Getting Married Next Month
Stealth didn't read the whole thread, Carl, chill.

Anyway, Pegasus, sorry to hear that. Hey, look on the bright side: she could've done that AFTER you were married. At least you know your "friend" doesn't have a very loyal wife, imo.
Again, like everyone's said, best of luck. We're all here to listen if you want to talk about it :)

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?
yeah. my friends don't mary with the chick, they make children instead, THEN they break up :doubt: For now, we already have two kids with a bright future awaiting for them, around here, with a 24 years old father for one, and a 20 years old mother for the other, which is yet to birthhhhhherm.... born? birth? I never know with that word. pick the one.
SCREW CANON!

Offline Ace

• Truth of Babel
    • http://www.lordofrigel.com
Born :)
Ace
Self-plagiarism is style.
-Alfred Hitchcock

Offline Martinus

• Aka Maeglamor
    • Hard Light Productions
[color=66ff00]Not to put words into anyones mouth but perhaps Stealth simply meant congrats on Pegasus getting his life back together so sucessfully?
[/color]

Offline Beowulf

Congratulations man!

But seriously, what better way to celebrate than with a 5-minute long tribute to only the best game in existence--FreeSpace 2? ;7 I mean, how else will you tune out future nagging? :nervous:

Seriously, good for you! :yes:
Never Forget

"It is always better to avenge dear ones than to induldge in mourning. For every one of us, living in this world means waiting for our end. Let whoever can win glory before death. When a warrior is gone, that will be his best and only bulwark."
                               --Beowulf

"... and no, real life sex is not just a myth. You just need to come out of your house once every while..." ~Tiara

YeeeeHoooooh! is the mood of the day. :p

Offline Nico

• Venom
tell me you did it on purpose, I beg of you.
SCREW CANON!

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
  • I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
Maybe they're just really immature ****s like that.
Copyright ©1976, 2003, KT Enterprises. All rights reserved

"I don't want to get laid right now. I want to get drunk."- Mars

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...
Originally posted by Maeglamor
[color=66ff00]Not to put words into anyones mouth but perhaps Stealth simply meant congrats on Pegasus getting his life back together so sucessfully?
[/color]

yeah sorry guys, actually i saw the thread title "I'm getting married next month", and i thought Pegasus was going to get married next month (who would've thought, judging by the thread title), so since i didn't want to read through 4 pages of what i thought would be "Congratulations" and stuff, i just clicked 'reply'.

Thanks for the support guys.

I've found a nice girl atm. We're both taking it slowly since we've both been hurt in the past. It's started well so far, but I'm not going to get too carried away too quickly. We're both well aware of the consequences. We're just having a bit of fun... ;) If it goes anywhere, so be it...

Offline DragonClaw

• Romeo Kilo India Foxtrot
Originally posted by Unknown Target
Hey, look on the bright side: she could've done that AFTER you were married

Uh. She did. :doubt:

Glad to know you aren't sulking over the issue though like I know one of my current friends would. It really screws your life over. But yeah, good luck with the new girl; happy to know you're continuing on. :)

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions
Great to hear that, Pegasus. Take it nice and easy, let things unfold at their own pace. :)

Originally posted by Nico
"Goes back to Icespeed"
Helllllllloooooo you! ( picture it with Colgate UltraBright Smile™ )

:lol:

That's just... LOL... :D
- Eddie Kent Woo, Setekh, Steak (of Steaks), AWACS. Seriously, just pick one.
HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS, now V3.0. Bringing Modders Together since January 2001.
THE HARD LIGHT ARRAY. Always makes you say wow.

Offline Nico

• Venom
Heh, of course that's "LOL", that's me :p
SCREW CANON!

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
Originally posted by DragonClaw

Uh. She did. :doubt:

Wasn't it before the actual ceremony, etc? They weren't married then, just engaged.

Anyways, congrats on the comeback, Pegasus :)

Offline Martinus

• Aka Maeglamor
    • Hard Light Productions
Originally posted by Nico
"Goes back to Icespeed"
Helllllllloooooo you! ( picture it with Colgate UltraBright Smile™ )

Originally posted by Setekh
:lol:

That's just... LOL... :D

[color=66ff00]Well she is utterly ravashing (IMHO....) ;)
[/color]

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Ouch... I was wondering where this thread cropped up all of a sudden from, then I looked at the post dates when I saw my ancient "HLP: The Next Generation" pics. :p

Pegasus: I had my ex-fiance leave me for unclear reasons quite a few years ago; I (almost) know how you feel. (I'd go into a rant about how one of the main points of marrige is commitment to each other through thick and thin, but I don't feel it's the appropriate place.)
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline DragonClaw

• Romeo Kilo India Foxtrot
Originally posted by Unknown Target

Wasn't it before the actual ceremony, etc? They weren't married then, just engaged.

Anyways, congrats on the comeback, Pegasus :)

Originally posted by Pegasus V
Hey I'm back again. Well, incase any of you are wondering why it's been so long, I got separated one month after the wedding.

"One month after the wedding."