Author Topic: Hottest woman on the planet!!!  (Read 69810 times)

Offline Fineus

• ...But you *have* heard of me.
  • Administrator
    • Hard Light Productions
Hottest woman on the planet!!!
Kazaa came up with well over 50 images following a search on her, I'll upload anything good in a second.

Offline Gortef

• A meat popsicle
Originally posted by delta_7890
I'm surprised Gortef hasn't jumped to the offer.  He seems to draw good anime (assuming the pic he had his sig so long ago was hand-drawn.  oo; ).

On a side note, I draw anime myself, but..uh..hee hee, I'm not confident enough in my skills to show them here.  ^^;

Thank you very much delta :)
Go ahead... just post something. It's allways nice to see some new drawings :nod:
And this topic is a good place to start ;7

well there's one good reason why I haven't jumped to the offer... my Radeon is on strike and for that reason my PC won't work (obviously) :doubt:

On the other hand... I might find some other machines to do the scanning hmm....

(wov... this topic is really one of most favourite ones indeed :D)
Habeeb it...

Offline delta_7890

• Your Node Is Mine
Originally posted by Gortef

Thank you very much delta :)
Go ahead... just post something. It's allways nice to see some new drawings :nod:
And this topic is a good place to start ;7

well there's one good reason why I haven't jumped to the offer... my Radeon is on strike and for that reason my PC won't work (obviously) :doubt:

On the other hand... I might find some other machines to do the scanning hmm....

(wov... this topic is really one of most favourite ones indeed :D)

Sucks about your machine.  As for my pics...hrm...  I *might* whip something up.  ^^;
~Delta

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...
Originally posted by Thunder
There's nothing wrong with Shrikes sexual taste - I can say that with certainty... so guys, grow up :)

it's good you're keeping an eye on us Shrike :D

but i'm saying you should post anyway!!!  post pictures of what you find "cool"... nothing wrong with that :)  admins can have fun too! ;d

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
    • http://nodewar.penguinbomb.com/forum
Originally posted by Stealth
but i'm saying you should post anyway!!!  post pictures of what you find "cool"... nothing wrong with that :)  admins can have fun too! ;d

*tackles Thunder*
NO GERMAN.........."stuff"!!!!!
"I.....don't.....CARE!!!!!" ---- an0n
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat
~-=~!@!~=-~ : Nodewar.com

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...
Originally posted by an0n

*tackles Thunder*
NO GERMAN.........."stuff"!!!!!

lol :lol: :D ;) :p

Offline Fineus

• Administrator
    • Hard Light Productions
Nothing wrong with German girls - I've two in the college I go to and they rock ;)

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
[font="BankGothic MD BT"]*cough*Dungeon Pr0n*cough*[/font][/size][/b]
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat

Offline Fineus

• Administrator
    • Hard Light Productions
Dude, don't make the same mistake in two different threads - we can take a joke but lets not go to far m'kay? :)

And to chuck this thread mercilessly back on topic... look what Kazaa found:

Offline Redfang

512 upstream? that sounds hard to believe to me...

you DO know the difference between ADSL and SDSL, right?

I do. ADSL = Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line. SDSL = Symmetric Digital Subscriber Line.

I've been wondering about that too. But it certainly is ADSL 512/512, download speed is about 50k (sometimes a bit more, sometimes less), and upload speed at least should be the same, though I have never uploaded anything. But it says 512 downstream and 512 upstream on my brother's computer where the ADSL modem is.

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
..........................If that's the standard of 'Hot' women these days, then colour me pink and call me Julian.

Fair enough, she looks good in the pics, but you've got to take into account the Lighting-N-Make-up Factorâ„¢. Hell, if I had all the stylist, good lighting, right-angles and photo-shopping she does, even I could look good, and I make Quasimodo look normal.

Offline Razor

Thunder you just made my day!!! :D

Wow look at the second photo from above. YAY!!!!

Hey Shrike, that second one is for you!! Don't resist!!

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...
Originally posted by Redfang

I do. ADSL = Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line. SDSL = Symmetric Digital Subscriber Line.

I've been wondering about that too. But it certainly is ADSL 512/512, download speed is about 50k (sometimes a bit more, sometimes less), and upload speed at least should be the same, though I have never uploaded anything. But it says 512 downstream and 512 upstream on my brother's computer where the ADSL modem is.

no it shouldn't... on ADSL the upload and download speeds SHOULDN'T be the same... on SDSL they should, that's why it's called "Symmetric" DSL, like you said.  

For example, Cable is Asymmetric.

but yeah, you got the idea :nod: :)

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...
Originally posted by an0n
..........................If that's the standard of 'Hot' women these days, then colour me pink and call me Julian.

Fair enough, she looks good in the pics, but you've got to take into account the Lighting-N-Make-up Factorâ„¢. Hell, if I had all the stylist, good lighting, right-angles and photo-shopping she does, even I could look good, and I make Quasimodo look normal.

yeah, i was thinking... with all the make-up they put on them nowadays... it's not suprising! :)

Offline Redfang

no it shouldn't... on ADSL the upload and download speeds SHOULDN'T be the same... on SDSL they should, that's why it's called "Symmetric" DSL, like you said.

Uuh... I didn't mean that. I meant that I'm 99.9% sure that  the upload is the same, even if it's ADSL.

I said should be same, because I have never uploaded anything. But it reads 512/512.

So maybe we have misspelled SDSL. :D

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?
hey, I agree with An0n! Tho she's not my kind of woman, so...
SCREW CANON!

Offline Fineus

• Administrator
    • Hard Light Productions
Yeah, there's a lot of makeup, but she still looks nice. Although not as nice as Alyson ;)

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?
or Denise :D
SCREW CANON!

Offline vyper

• The Sexy Scotsman
Thunder, that girl looks like a girl on my Uni course... hmm :D
"But you live, you learn.  Unless you die.  Then you're ****ed." - aldo14

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
Originally posted by vyper
Thunder, that girl looks like a girl on my Uni course... hmm :D
Pfff. There's this girl in my Maths class who looks like Donna Air. And one in my Chem class who looks like the killer offa Urban Legend.......but with a nicer ass.